ADVERTISEMENT

Bam commits to Team USA…update-Roster is set.

I'll never understand skipping out on the Olympics. I'd crawl over a football field covered in broken glass to rep the USA in the Olympics.
I'll root you on.
200.gif

Here is who I would love to see representing the USA in the Olympics (too bad can't include SGA and KAT and Murray):
C: Davis, Cousins (or would WCS or Noel be better choice)
PF: Bam, Randle
SF: Booker, Washington, Johnson
SG: Herro, Quickley, Monk
PG: Fox, Wall

That group would be competitive, but if SGA, KAT & (healthy) Murray were to be included, that group would win it.

Bam needed to play and build his name more on the World market. And he is a team first player that is needed with so many superstars.

Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) Tweeted:
Team USA has finalized their 12-man roster, per @ShamsCharania

Kevin Durant
Devin Booker
Jayson Tatum
Damian Lillard
Bradley Beal
Zach LaVine
Bam Adebayo
Khris Middleton
Kevin Love
Draymond Green
Jrue Holiday
Jerami Grant https://t.co/PLSzRcN0Fr

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
I’m surprised we even have a basketball Olympic team this year. All the kneeling for the flag and what not now players will play for the flag on their chests 🤔. Hopefully we are past that BS.

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
Would you sacrifice a vacation from work to wear yourself out on a volunteer tournament that a injury could cost your contract? It's not that easy. Nba hasn't had a lengthy break in almost two years
that is a weak argument
most working class people do not have a lengthy break in 30+ years of working

i do agree that is is up to the individual player on whether he wants to represent his country or not
some do, some do not, some do it once or more then step aside and others fill the void
no big deal if they do not, others will jump at the chance

that is a weak argument
most working class people do not have a lengthy break in 30+ years of working

i do agree that is is up to the individual player on whether he wants to represent his country or not
some do, some do not, some do it once or more then step aside and others fill the void
no big deal if they do not, others will jump at the chance
Most working people go home everyday and have weekends at home

Reactions: TIE543
Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) Tweeted:
Team USA has finalized their 12-man roster, per @ShamsCharania

Kevin Durant
Devin Booker
Jayson Tatum
Damian Lillard
Bradley Beal
Zach LaVine
Bam Adebayo
Khris Middleton
Kevin Love
Draymond Green
Jrue Holiday
Jerami Grant https://t.co/PLSzRcN0Fr

Jeez, Bam is the only thing remotely resembling a center on the whole roster, and he’s only 6’9”. Hard to believe Team USA couldn’t find any more inside presence than that.

Hope we don’t get roasted in the middle by the likes of Jokic, Giannis, Gobert and other top international bigs.

Jeez, Bam is the only thing remotely resembling a center on the whole roster, and he’s only 6’9”. Hard to believe Team USA couldn’t find any more inside presence than that.

Hope we don’t get roasted in the middle by the likes of Jokic, Giannis, Gobert and other top international bigs.
Love is a center in overseas play and so is green.

Love is a center in overseas play and so is green.
Green is only 6’6” and Love is only 6’8” (despite both being overlisted for years). And neither guy can jump that well.

I really hope it works out, but I’m quite dubious about going into the Olympics with so little size and rim protection at the center position. Bam’s work is really cut out for him, as there’s nobody else on this roster suited to do the things he does best.

Last edited:
Here is who I would love to see representing the USA in the Olympics (too bad can't include SGA and KAT and Murray):
C: Davis, Cousins (or would WCS or Noel be better choice)
PF: Bam, Randle
SF: Booker, Washington, Johnson
SG: Herro, Quickley, Monk
PG: Fox, Wall

That group would be competitive, but if SGA, KAT & (healthy) Murray were to be included, that group would win it.
Hey brother, here is a thumbs up for your license plate in your Avatar, that's awesome in NC.
👍 👍
💪

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT