ADVERTISEMENT

Bam and Diallo

MSU129

Junior
Dec 15, 2004
Bored at work.

1. I think if someone gets Bam in the 20's that it is a steal. I think he will flourish at the next level because of his strength at his age. He also has a jumper but didn't get to use it much at UK. He can leap, good level head, plays hard, and is big.

2. Diallo with the 2nd highest vert in combine history is surprising to me. I'm not saying that because he may not ever play for us, but it is because I decided to watch one of his highlight reels yesterday and was impressed with his double-pumping dunks he did on defenders. However when I watched him dunk in most of those highlights it didn't seem like he was up that high. Like when we saw Monk reels the dude's head was at the rim and I didn't see those with Hami. Not a knock, but just surprised by his combine stats.

Bored at work.

1. I think if someone gets Bam in the 20's that it is a steal. I think he will flourish at the next level because of his strength at his age. He also has a jumper but didn't get to use it much at UK. He can leap, good level head, plays hard, and is big.

2. Diallo with the 2nd highest vert in combine history is surprising to me. I'm not saying that because he may not ever play for us, but it is because I decided to watch one of his highlight reels yesterday and was impressed with his double-pumping dunks he did on defenders. However when I watched him dunk in most of those highlights it didn't seem like he was up that high. Like when we saw Monk reels the dude's head was at the rim and I didn't see those with Hami. Not a knock, but just surprised by his combine stats.

As far as Hami goes, I've seen highlight reels where he dunks it and puts his elbow in the rim. Nevermind having his head up on the rim, I've seen that a few times. I'm not nearly as shocked about his combine numbers.

As far as Hami goes, I've seen highlight reels where he dunks it and puts his elbow in the rim. Nevermind having his head up on the rim, I've seen that a few times. I'm not nearly as shocked about his combine numbers.

Probably has a little to do with Hami's 6-11.5 wingspan. Must be nice! But trust me he's looking at the rim..edit: didn't mean to quote you in particular

I think Bam in the 20s is an absolute steal. His floor game is better than what he showed here for a few reasons. First, our guards dominated the ball. And they were so good that it made sense for them to do so. Second, Bam was in early foul trouble due to ref incompetence so he struggled getting into a rhythm in most games.

He should be great in the league.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueaz and MSU129
ADVERTISEMENT