ADVERTISEMENT

Bam Adebayo deciding tomorrow

Cal doesn't have to pay them. He just makes sure that NBA teams pay them millions 2 months after they're done playing for UK.

actually they can get money from agents the day after UK's last game. But we already have proof of UNC paying a player.... by the way of giving Momma Hansbrough a huge salary and a job she was no where near qualified for.

actually they can get money from agents the day after UK's last game. But we already have proof of UNC paying a player.... by the way of giving Momma Hansbrough a huge salary and a job she was no where near qualified for.

This is actually known as the "Duhon" approach to recruiting. Just another of Saint K's many innovations to college basketball.

Some salty folks at Pack Pride....Wow.

apackfan69 wrote: I do not wish him well. I hope he fails. For all of you that get on these boards and write that we need to be better than that, well not me. This isn't like many recruits we lose. I get kids don't always pick us and I am fine with that. This is different, HE JUST SCREWED OVER THE UNIVERSITY THAT I HAVE LOVED AND SUPPORTED FOR 50 YEARS. For months now he has led this staff to believe he was a lock to come to the pack. I wonder how many recruits we may have not pursued because of this? To wait until the last minute shows just how disloyal this kid is. At least John Wall came out and made sure the pack staff didn't waste there time recruiting him. He also led his best friend(DSJ) to believe he was going to play with him next year. DSJ is one of us now, and Bam lied, and deceived him. Might as well did it to one of my children. So just for you BAM, I hope and pray you never suit up for any professional team, and that one day I see you making the following statement. Welcome to Walmart, enjoy your shopping.

I'm curious about this too. I wonder what happened in what seemed like a matter of 24 hours.

Saint Marys and the realization that his best chance at winning a NC in his one year of cbb is recruiting him pretty hard. Common sense, smart kid. :boom:KaBam!!!

Reactions: Brando Mac
No one is ever a lock when CAL IS INVOLVED PERIOD! HAD TO GET MY 2 CENTS IN! WAS WORKING COULDN'T GET TO WATCH ANNOUNCEMENT #!!! HE IS A "TRUE BEAST"

Reactions: .S&C.
You are right, he was locked out and NC State didn't have the key. The key is going to an elite program with the best coach, facilities, fan base, tradition, etc. Very exciting addition. Add Monk and this will be another exciting class to anticipate.

be nice to the bear....may be a momma grizzly......No worries but, be nice...

Gottfired has no track record getting kids to the league, whereas Cal runs a players first program.

Tard fans are all bent out of shape today on call-in shows. [roll]

Reactions: UKrazycat2
CJ Leslie made possibly the worst decision a kid of his talent could make.

What here happened to him? So talented.

Has bounced around the D-league and NBA summer leagues, played for a couple international squads, and played in a few NBA presesason games. Has never played in a regular season game. Currently plays for an Israeli squad.

That sucks, relative to where he was projected initially. Not to say he'd have been a star if he came here, but his chances of latching on somewhere may have improved.

What I laugh at is the haters. Think about this for just a short minute. (Won't take 15.) Cal stated long ago that his is a players first program...what does that entail? He has these same kids no matter what degree program they are in take a financial management course so they can learn to KEEP their money. So they won't be destitute after their careers are over. (Who at UK could his coach have done that for him and maybe he wouldn't have lost all his money.) (How many players make tons of dough and are bankrupt when their playing days are over.)

Yeah Coach Cal sees a bigger picture. He is changing lives and loving it. The haters are still wondering how he gets these kids to UK by the bunches. Cal teaches life skills and these other programs are still trying to figure it out. Cal actually loves these kids and wants to give them tools to change their lives ....forever...

One and done? Not hardly....:sunglasses:

Can't believe I'm typing this...but Bam is announcing for UK. This is the biggest coup of Cal's recruiting.

Absolutely unreal that he pulled this off.
How about you admit how wrong you have been on Bam? Then admit that you were an arrogant Ahole in all the posts regarding Smith and Bam. Not surprised you came here trying to act like you knew he was going to UK. You're all about trying to look like you know everything about NC kids.

Reactions: .S&C.
If CJ could do it over again.............

IMO, I think I know the answer. No one can convince me 2 years under Calipari wouldn't have benefited him. In all honesty, it could have made all the difference in several ways, like the draft.

Glad to know he's still going at it. I hope he makes it. He was sick.

NC State getting stomped by William & Marry at home, you know had to have a major impact in Bam having second thoughts in his decision.

How about you admit how wrong you have been on Bam? Then admit that you were an arrogant Ahole in all the posts regarding Smith and Bam. Not surprised you came here trying to act like you knew he was going to UK. You're all about trying to look like you know everything about NC kids.

Fair. But in the same vain, why don't you admit that you are an annoying kneejerk fool and a terrible poster overall?

Thanks! :eyes:

Last edited:
I prefer middle school girl fights indoors. With concrete walls and shi...

Little girls are ruthless.

Lol that's the truth. SC, do you know how to post gifs on here so it shows up and not as a link?

I tried to copy and paste but that didn't work. I don't know how some ppl can copy and paste things but I can't. I'm on an iPhone 6s. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

ADVERTISEMENT