ADVERTISEMENT

Bam Adebayo deciding tomorrow

You don't think there was a reason that EVERY person had Bam to NC State until last night?

A LOT had to happen and it did. The biggest coup of Calipari's career...not sure why you can't just be happy that we got a great player? I am.

You don't think there was a reason that EVERY person had Bam to NC State until last night?

A LOT had to happen and it did. The biggest coup of Calipari's career...not sure why you can't just be happy that we got a great player? I am.
You mentioned earlier you knew what changed his mind. Can you share that with us?

Without too much detail, some shady stuff happened with his AAU coach, who is tight with Adidas and NC State.

Like has been said, Bam made a decision for himself. There will be blowback to the AAU program and coach though. A LOT had to happen and it did.

Without too much detail, some shady stuff happened with his AAU coach, who is tight with Adidas and NC State.

Like has been said, Bam made a decision for himself. There will be blowback to the AAU program and coach though. A LOT had to happen and it did.
Imagine that AAU and shady. :eek:

I am happy with it. Very happy. But the way you posted in every single Smith and Bam thread was so arrogant and smug that myself nor others evidently can forget or let that go. You must not realize how bad you came off in all those threads.

you guys need to keep up. This isn't 2012. I haven't talked to Marc AT ALL in 3 1/2 years. Don't even know if he's alive to be honest.

As much as you followed after every word Marc typed and would reply every single time, you should expect comments like this to happen towards you. It was obvious you two were bffs and you both were very proud of that fact. I know now your man crush has faded and Marc is known as a joke to Kentucky fans so i don't blame you for wanting people to forget that time in your life. HAHA

Hey man, you're okay in my book. I never had a problem with you back then and still don't now. You're a pretty good poster. I'm just telling you why others keep bringing it up every week or so. I'm sure it is annoying.

The Tommy dude probably knows what he's talking about, but like others have said, the way you talked down to so many posters that tried to tell you that in recruiting there is no such a thing as a lock to any school. I'm sure a lot of things did happen to change his mind, but at no point was this kid ever a complete lock for ncstate. Never such a thing as a lock. I'm surprised so many people that follow recruiting year after year never learns this about recruiting. I'm sure Tommy is just as happy as all of us about being wrong, but next time when you think you know something about a recruit, maybe try to be a lil nicer with the information and not be so complete so you won't look like a fool later on.

Reactions: JustinSphere
to back Tommy, it was someone about as close to Bam as you can get that told him Bam was a lock to NCST. This person would know. Tommy also said something drastic would have to happen to change that... and it happened. No one in recruiting that knows that thing is thought it would happen. Cal suckered EVERYONE. Maybe Tommy will say what that thing is sometime, although I don't think it should be public, but there's a very good reason everyone had him pegged for NCST.

Guess you're right in that there's never such a thing as a sure lock, but sometimes it's as damn close as you're gonna get. This was that situation. Monumental recruiting upset.

But that's why it's pointless for people to post so emphatically that they know. It's annoying when you see someone post so and so is not coming to UK, and deal with it. Something like that. It happens a lot. If someone is going to post that, say why they are saying it. Otherwise it's no different than someone saying the exact opposite with nothing to back that up either.

Had not been on Message boards for a couple days, how in the world did Cal pull this one off? Last I heard he was a lock to NC State.

Crap my bad. Old threads. I was confused as all get out. Not sure how this was on the main page for me.

Knowing what we know now about NC State, I wonder how $$$ Mark Gottfried and Adidas tried to offer Bam to commit there?

Would have loved to see Bam and PJ in the same frontcourt.

You know Riley wanted it too before PJ went 12th to Charlotte.

Well, the sphincter got slightly ruptured but it seems benign (for the most part.)
giphy.gif

Reactions: FrankUnderwood

Looking back at this, this guy had some real information. Is he still posting?

That is why Adebayo's mother and the AAU director had a falling out, they would not take the pay for play and go to an Adidas sponsored school with Dennis Smith..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT