ADVERTISEMENT

Bakers return looks more doubtful...

I know we aren't necessarily entitled to more specifics, but the "mystery" surrounding any injury to our players seems overdone. Why don't they just tell exactly whats wrong and what the reasonable prognosis is? Then we wouldn't have this never-ending discussion

Reactions: blubo
I know we aren't necessarily entitled to more specifics, but the "mystery" surrounding any injury to our players seems overdone. Why don't they just tell exactly whats wrong and what the reasonable prognosis is? Then we wouldn't have this never-ending discussion

I deal with this stuff ALL the time. There are a lot of reasons why this isn't released publicly. It can be a HIPAA issue. It can be also simply be that nobody really knows. (That includes the doctor.)

Even if were knew a LOT more, the "never-ending discussion" would still be present if the player doesn't progress as expected or has complications, etc.

Reactions: FlCATFan
Doubt he plays and if he does it’s highly unlikely he’s able to make any type of real impact this season. Look forward to seeing him next year.

Reactions: Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT