ADVERTISEMENT

Bahamas Cliff Notes....

High motor; almost relentless attack on offense; active high-intensity defense. All this from nearly all players on the floor at any given time.

If I were an opposing team/coach, I'd consider canceling the game.

And this is August! I like my team.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Confident. Mature (by recent UK standards). Physical - no skinny PF's. Bad ass SF. Alpha dogs at all three levels - inside, mid-range, and on the perimeter.

This team seems to have some things we have been lacking last couple of seasons. High basketball IQ. Motors that are revving high. Unselfish. Those things will put this team into the next level. Last couple of teams have just been frustrating and hard to watch at times to be honest, this team should be a joy from start to finish, I am not bashing these other teams they were just so young and virtually no experience

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
This team seems to have some things we have been lacking last couple of seasons. High basketball IQ. Motors that are revving high. Unselfish. Those things will put this team into the next level. Last couple of teams have just been frustrating and hard to watch at times to be honest, this team should be a joy from start to finish, I am not bashing these other teams they were just so young and virtually no experience

It sometimes seems like I must have been in an alternate reality in 2017 because that team was really good, got up and down the court fast, had solid and even sometimes explosive shooting, and even had real contributions from actual seniors from Kentucky.

Last year I get though I think many are overwrought about it but to say the past couple years isn't reasonable or accurate.
We were a rooferee away from at least a Final Four and probably #9 and as we earned a 2 seed and arguably deserved a 1, the ride couldn't have been too terribly trying even though there were some growing pains.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
It sometimes seems like I must have been in an alternate reality in 2017 because that team was really good, got up and down the court fast, had solid and even sometimes explosive shooting, and even had real contributions from actual seniors from Kentucky.

Last year I get though I think many are overwrought about it but to say the past couple years isn't reasonable or accurate.
We were a rooferee away from at least a Final Four and probably #9 and as we earned a 2 seed and arguably deserved a 1, the ride couldn't have been too terribly trying even though there were some growing pains.
I didn't say they didn't have a good tournament, I said they were hard to watch at times because they struggled a good part of the year because they were so young. I may be wrong, they had a good season and at the end were in the conversation, but they didn't look like this in August or November. Sorry if I misrepresented what I was saying

ADVERTISEMENT