ADVERTISEMENT

Bad A coaching at the End

I’m fine with Sarr getting his shot. That’s the same shot he had against ND. It just rimmed out. Will be interesting to hear why Ware was the decision maker on the final shot.

Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
This game shows you how bad Louisville is. UK (probably their worst team "basketball skill wise" since Billy G's team) still had a chance. Still took Louisville down to the wire at their place. Chris Mack had to win against this team because he isn't going to get many other chances to win against UK.

Reactions: awf
Sarr had no business coming back in the game that cold off the bench. He should have rode with Toppin and Ware.

I really question whether Cal understands the rhythm of the game. The Jackson mid range shot came off of good ball movement to an Askew corner three and he passed it up. You hear him yell DRIVE all the time and it makes guys second guess their decisions made off of feel for the game. Toppin and Ware were the guys who were in the majority of the second half. He should’ve rode them in the end

Reactions: ukgrad2004
Saar had a great shot to give us the lead. Couldn’t ask for a better shot. Even BJ’s 3 was a good look. Just missed.
Yes you can its called drive to the basket and get fouled and not give the ball to Sarr who hasn't made a shot in 2 games.

You clearly wasn't paying attention.

Mintz was 4-6 from 3

6-12 from the field
And? If Boston makes that shot, then his confidence goes through the roof and he starts to play. Boston is our best player, he needed it ran for him and it was. He played an ok game today.

Sarr had a bad game, Boston wasn't great but not to bad. Either way, they are UK's best offensive weapons. If you think the answer was Mintz or Askew, I don't know what to tell ya, lol.

Your out of your mind

Like I stated earlier back it up by stats. I can back my stance up that Mintz or Toppin would be my choice for taking shots today.

And? If Boston makes that shot, then his confidence goes through the roof and he starts to play. Boston is our best player, he needed it ran for him and it was. He played an ok game today.

That is the dumbest thing ever a coach can do.

Hey guys lets let Joe Blow shoot the ball because he can't hit shit. And if he does hit it which the odds are very low maybe like 100-1 chances with it being a last second shot then his confidence will go through the roof.

Ya can you imagine a coach in the huddle saying that to his players. Everyone on the team knows who is hot that day. Most all players in that situation would like to be the guy to make that shot but knows the guy who has the hot hand for the day needs to take it if your wanting to walk away with a W.

Boston was 3-11 and 0-3 from 3pt.

A real offensive machine today

Hey guys lets let Joe Blow shoot the ball because he can't hit shit. And if he does hit it which the odds are very low maybe like 100-1 chances with it being a last second shot then his confidence will go through the roof.

Ya can you imagine a coach in the huddle saying that to his players. Everyone on the team knows who is hot that day. Most all players in that situation would like to be the guy to make that shot but knows the guy who has the hot hand for the day needs to take it if your wanting to walk away with a W.

Mintz is our best offensive weapon. Maybe he wasn’t supposed to be, but he is. That has become very clear.
If Mintz is our best offensive weapon, then we may as well stop playing today, lol.

Without Mintz and Toppin, UK shot 23% (9-39) from the field. So yeah let’s draw up something for someone who hasn’t made a bucket in 2 games.
Agree that MIntz and Toppin had good games today. Neither one of those dudes are making a game winner. The play was made for our best shooter and he wanted the ball to redeem himself, I have no problem with that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT