ADVERTISEMENT

Bad A coaching at the End

Sarr had a bad game, Boston wasn't great but not to bad. Either way, they are UK's best offensive weapons. If you think the answer was Mintz or Askew, I don't know what to tell ya, lol.
Boston was 3-11. Mintz 6-12.

The Sarr shot was a good play, it just missed. Boston hit only layups Mintz or Toppin 5-7 should have gotten a look.

Saar had a great shot to give us the lead. Couldn’t ask for a better shot. Even BJ’s 3 was a good look. Just missed.
Gotta play the odds. Has Boston made two 3’s all year? Sarr has been a donut pretty much every game minus ND. And Mintz never touched the ball. Good grief this is church league coaching.

Reactions: kygent2
Agree that MIntz and Toppin had good games today. Neither one of those dudes are making a game winner. The play was made for our best shooter and he wanted the ball to redeem himself, I have no problem with that.
Boston and Clarke are on paper studs also. You ride the hot hand.

Reactions: kb22stang
Agree that MIntz and Toppin had good games today. Neither one of those dudes are making a game winner. The play was made for our best shooter and he wanted the ball to redeem himself, I have no problem with that.

Boston is shooting 37.5% for the year. If that's your best shooter you go with the hot hand.

Reactions: fisherscatfan
They didn't have the athletic talent of these teams. Billy G may be a better X and O's coach but you have to admit he was lacking somewhere! LOL!
But he did have some real skilled players in guys like Meeks, Crawford an Bradley.

What I’m seeing this year is clearly worse than what I saw on the floor with the Gillispie teams. This is a new low.

But he did have some real skilled players in guys like Meeks, Crawford an Bradley.

What I’m seeing this year is clearly worse than what I saw on the floor with the Gillispie teams. This is a new low.
Bradley and Crawford were rated highly out of high school but both were very selfish players much like these guys but the difference was they weren't freshmen.

Bring back KP, Cal is not getting anything from his assistants, especially if they agreed with him on the last 3 possessions

This game shows you how bad Louisville is. UK (probably their worst team "basketball skill wise" since Billy G's team) still had a chance. Still took Louisville down to the wire at their place. Chris Mack had to win against this team because he isn't going to get many other chances to win against UK.
UofL has issues, no denying it. UofL started 1 GT, 2 so and 2 fr. Off the bench were 1 so, 1 fr and 1 fr-r. The tallest starter was 6"8". No one taller than 6'8" played today. Not a juggenaut line up by any means.

UofL has issues, no denying it. UofL started 1 GT, 2 so and 2 fr. Off the bench were 1 so, 1 fr and 1 fr-r. Not a juggenaut line up by any means.
Both teams aren't juggernauts. It is what it is. I don't think either league is a juggernaut this year. ACC and SEC are not as strong as the Big 10 that is for sure this year

ADVERTISEMENT