ADVERTISEMENT

Austin MacGinnis works out for Pats

What’s that old saying “ good things come to those that wait” or was it “good things happen to good people”?

He's has a better than average Chance............
What I'm saying is that his Chance is not Poore !

giphy.gif

Why do we need to use our players in a cut to others. He missed a couple fgs, guess what Austin missed a couple too. Some late in games, some that would have really helped win games. Kickers miss kicks sometimes.

Why do we need to use our players in a cut to others. He missed a couple fgs, guess what Austin missed a couple too. Some late in games, some that would have really helped win games. Kickers miss kicks sometimes.

South Carolina and Georgia kicker both missed in overtime last Saturday

Should've already been on a roster IMO. Along with Toth and a few others.....KY constantly disrespected! Gets OLD!

macginnis should have been signed by the falcons instead of going back to matt bryant

huge myth... his % over 40 is abysmal
Do you know he has made a higher percentage of kicks from outside of forty yards than that of Austin? Did you think he was abysmal?

Blankinships make percentage from that difference is the exact same of the kicker the pats are having to replace over his entire career.

blankinship is listed as a top five kicker on ever ranking you can find. And even he misses fgs

Do you know he has made a higher percentage of kicks from outside of forty yards than that of Austin? Did you think he was abysmal?

Blankinships make percentage from that difference is the exact same of the kicker the pats are having to replace over his entire career.

blankinship is listed as a top five kicker on ever ranking you can find. And even he misses fgs

espn during the game showed a 60%ish stat with 11 misses. hes 17/23 so that stat was wrong.

but regardless, austin macginnis is actually about 2% higher from 40-49. and at this distance, they should use 5 yard increments, as 41 is a lot different than 49. a lot of blankenships misses have been under 45.

ADVERTISEMENT