ADVERTISEMENT

Augusta Chronicle article on Tom Crean with Calipari quotes

I think Crean + Georgia will be a good combination. Being the coach at a rube program like Indiana just brought out all Crean’s dorkiness to the nth degree. I think he’ll fit in well in the SEC.

I really feel sorry for Georgia. We will be kicking his @ss on a regular basis. This will give us all a opportunity to call his dumb@ss out on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Reactions: chroix
Fox to Crean seems like a lateral move to me still but whatever... always enjoyed beating his teams at Indiana. I’m pretty sure I’ll enjoy watching him lose at Georgia too.

I hate this because Crean has a ceiling at Georgia. He'll get them to the tournament consistently and be better than they were under fox but not great.

But 3 of the 4 best games I've ever seen Crean coach have come against us. He coaches over his head against us consistently. And cal doesn't seem to coach well against his buddies.

UGA downgraded coaching, upgraded recruiting.

We'll see how it pans out.

I could seem them making about 2.5 of every 4 NCAA tournaments. They'll beat us a few times down there. People will freak out. We'll still have the better team most years.

which is what you have to do to teams with more talent. clappy likes it up tempo and i’ll be happy with one less team to grind it out with in our division.
Yeah i hated playing UGA, ugly ugly brand of ball. I think Fox is/was a good coach in a safe way. His teams didnt get any better in all the time he was there. Same product every year.

I hate this because Crean has a ceiling at Georgia. He'll get them to the tournament consistently and be better than they were under fox but not great.

But 3 of the 4 best games I've ever seen Crean coach have come against us. He coaches over his head against us consistently. And cal doesn't seem to coach well against his buddies.

Crean will consistently mortgage their whole season to beak UK. So he'll definitely get us a few times

I really feel sorry for Georgia. We will be kicking his @ss on a regular basis. This will give us all a opportunity to call his dumb@ss out on a regular basis.
Getting Hagans out of the state is a nice start.

ADVERTISEMENT