ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn vs Tennessee

If Gus has to go, and I think that it's looking increasingly possible, will Auburn have the guts to go after Neal Brown? That would be quite the leap of faith in a young coach with limited head coaching experience...but I think it would be a hit.
Didn't Gus just sign a big contract extension after last season ? Do not think he is going anywhere soon.

This week is a good reminder that there are no easy SEC games. Vandy should have beaten UF today. UGA gets clobbered at LSU. UT put it on Auburn. every remaining game will be a war.

Reactions: jauk11
Auburn went into this game with some issues. Apparently there was at least one Auburn player anonymously trashing his teammates to the press this past week. It seems like Gus has lost control of his team. I think his days in Auburn are numbered.

Auburn might end up winning, but I’ve been trying to tell people that Tennessee is getting better every week, and the people marking a win down in Knoxville as automatic are crazy. Their defense is starting to turn into something really solid.

People marking ANY game on our schedule as a win is nuts because that why we play the games. Just look at today, ranked teams falling left and right, favorites falling to underdogs, it happens. I think we have a great chance but to say mark it down is crazy.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
UT has signed some good players. A decent coach could win if he got them playing to their potential. Long term though, can he sign decent players, or is he Petrino Redux. When UT announced him I was underwhelmed. I think we beat them, maybe not handily, if we play up to OUR potential.

They’re so “awful” that they’re ranked 21st in the nation :joy:..not great but definitely far from “awful”. Got elite athletes all over the field and maybe the best d-line in the nation

Auburn may not win another league game all year. at Ole Miss won't be easy, vs A&M won't be easy, at Georgia forget it at Alabama I don't even have to say anything here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT