ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn vs Tennessee

Auburn might end up winning, but I’ve been trying to tell people that Tennessee is getting better every week, and the people marking a win down in Knoxville as automatic are crazy. Their defense is starting to turn into something really solid.

Not saying Auburn is all that, but UT is definitely improving. They've looked horrible most of the time this year, but today they look like a legit team.

Auburn is awful and Malzahn wont be at Auburn next year

They’re so “awful” that they’re ranked 21st in the nation :joy:..not great but definitely far from “awful”. Got elite athletes all over the field and maybe the best d-line in the nation

This week doesn’t matter. Vols are one week away from having their soul crushed.

I am certainly goad our defense is for real. They will keep us in games no matter what the offense does....hopefully we are improving every week as well....GBB!

So........what does Auburns run game have to do with a comparision of the Tennessee and Kentucky pass games? Just an observation of two passing games with sophomore qbs.......geez

Im just pointing out that they are at least throwing the ball down the field and complering balls......i never said anything about how good or bad either team is.....obviously we are the better team....but they are throwing the ball better than us......geez our fan base simetimes....smh

Maybe so, but Tennessee has looked better and better each game. They are not going to lay down and be easy to beat.
Never said they would. Auburn folks getting the Roladex fired up. I'm telling you, Malzahn losses this game at home to a bottom feeder he's gone. UT's not beating a SECW team since 2010, let that soak in.

Never said they would. Auburn folks getting the Roladex fired up. I'm telling you, Malzahn losses this game at home to a bottom feeder he's gone. UT's not beating a SECW team since 2010, let that soak in.

A lot of football left. Will be interesting to see if Auburn can get it together. Still, I was hoping Auburn would blow them out and Tennessee would basically lay down to end the season. Not the case though.

If Gus has to go, and I think that it's looking increasingly possible, will Auburn have the guts to go after Neal Brown? That would be quite the leap of faith in a young coach with limited head coaching experience...but I think it would be a hit.

Maybe but Gus pisses this one away at home having already lost to LSU and with GA and Bama ahead he'll be toast.

Crazy how things change. He just donated all that money to Auburn and said he wanted to stay forever yet may end up getting run out of town.

If Gus has to go, and I think that it's looking increasingly possible, will Auburn have the guts to go after Neal Brown? That would be quite the leap of faith in a young coach with limited head coaching experience...but I think it would be a hit.
Brown's my guess.

Yeah a lot of arrogance on this board about killing tn in Knoxville this season. I've always thought it would be a tough game
Yep most of the posters that count this as an automatic win must be very young. History proves otherwise. It will be tough to win in Knoxville no matter what. Jerry Claiborne was the last coach to get a victory down there in 1984. Something tells me most of these “automatic win” guys weren’t even a gleam in their daddy’s eyes in 1984!

Reactions: Blue63Madison
ADVERTISEMENT