ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn injury

I don't think there's a maybe. It was horrendous to see.

Tough loss for them. I'm sure he's done for the season. They will not beat us again. As a matter a fact I hope we have to play them again. Their fans that wandered over here for smack talk would be like is wandering over to Alabamas football board and talking trash if we could ever be so fortunate to beat them again.

Tough loss for them. I'm sure he's done for the season. They will not beat us again. As a matter a fact I hope we have to play them again. Their fans that wandered over here for smack talk would be like is wandering over to Alabamas football board and talking trash if we could ever be so fortunate to beat them again.
hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-bad-lip-reading-1.gif

If it was a Hayward level break, I’m glad I missed it.

Is it just me, or do these type injuries happen more often these days? Realize the game's faster, no hi-tops anymore (but still taping), social media and cable...but dang.

They are calling it a dislocated ankle now. Horrendous injury. I watched the video with a tear in my eye. Prayers to him for a speedy recovery. :pray:

They'll wheel him out when we play Auburn in the SECT.. Trivute video and all.

Sucks to see. But wasnt he averaging like 7 and 3? Auburn should be fine.

He was averaging 7 and 5 and about 3 blocks per game, but he brings more than that. He can shoot the 3, he’s disruptive on the defensive end, and he’s really our only rim protector. More than anything, we lose depth at a position where we essentially had no depth to begin with.

Reactions: Gabe-ATL

He was leading the SEC in blocks and we only have one other scholarship player that can really play the 5.

Down to just 8 available scholarship players. We’re gonna have to hobble to the finish line to still win the SEC regular season. UF and UT losing last night definitely helped

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
ADVERTISEMENT