ADVERTISEMENT

Attn: Wisconsin Fans

Salty much?

Timelines of when recruiting picked up and then fell back off are very telling.

Duke finished the 18 class and hasn’t started signing the 19 class yet. How’s is that “falling off”? It’s a recruiting cycle.
They’ll ink 5 5 stars in the 19 class (just like uk will) so I’m not sure where you’re seeing this decline.
Hope disguised as facts I suppose.

Go suck a rat d*ck, you devil f*ck!
DJ left because he didn't want to play behind Allen and Whitney. You don't think the timing of his decommitment wasn't ironic?

As for Duke taking our lunch money? Get f*cking real. You'll see how real November 6th. Now get the F*ck out of here.

I think I’ll stay.
I’ve already said anything could happen nov 6 and it’s a fascinating clash of styles and roster mixes. With all this youth, all nov 6 is going to tell us is who is better on Nov 6. The winners will make too big a deal out of it and the losers will downplay the significance. It’s fun though and certainly a lot better than getting ready for the cupcakes everyone usually loads up on.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
We don't GAF about Jefferies as we replaced him in a day. Duke has always gotten good players and to say they punk us on recruiting is as bogus as your post.

Just recently. Uk clearly owned all of college hoops in recruiting from Cals arrival until around 2014. Then things changed. Things are going to change for everyone around the 20 or 21 classes with oad going bye bye. Interesting to see who adjusts the best and who can develop talent over time.

Just recently. Uk clearly owned all of college hoops in recruiting from Cals arrival until around 2014. Then things changed. Things are going to change for everyone around the 20 or 21 classes with oad going bye bye. Interesting to see who adjusts the best and who can develop talent over time.
Something tells me coach K's back is about to go out again.

I think I’ll stay.
I’ve already said anything could happen nov 6 and it’s a fascinating clash of styles and roster mixes. With all this youth, all nov 6 is going to tell us is who is better on Nov 6. The winners will make too big a deal out of it and the losers will downplay the significance. It’s fun though and certainly a lot better than getting ready for the cupcakes everyone usually loads up on.

Kentucky will be better in November and head and shoulders better in March. One thing K has shown is that he cannot win with teams primarily built with OAD talent and that's all he has this year. Wouldn't surprise me to see Duke struggle mightily this season.

Won. Bet big (for a poor) on Wisconsin. I said all season there was only 3 teams that could beat UK size and talent wise and it was Arizona, Duke, and Wisconsin. Bet big on Wisconsin so if they win I got money. If they lost then I paid for a UK win and title game.

Actually cried that night after the game. For a long time. Like a sissy girl. Still wanna cry thinking about it.
I was asking about the Bahamas' game last night...I thought you posted that you bet on it. I could be mistaken, I am most of the time...just ask my wife.

Reactions: awf
As a major Wildcat fan, I am ecstatic to have a player of Herro's caliber on the team. UK has really lacked a pure shooter since the 2015 team, except for possibly Malik Monk. Glad he chose to come to Kentucky! This does nothing to compensate for the loss in the Final Four to Wisconsin, but does bode well for recruiting in that state and for the team going forward.

Very excited to have TH on the team! He seems to be a warrior and this is going to pay dividends for the success of this program in 2018-19.

Jamal Murray could shoot it a little too.

They beat UK in the Final Four in what should have been an undefeated historical season.

They still have the leg up. Taking Herro from em does not make up for that.
I don’t understand this. We had a heart- breaking loss to an inconsequential program. Wisconsin will go back on the shelf for 30 years while UK will continue to compete for championships.

I think I’ll stay.
I have never met a Duke fan that wasn’t a Wussy. Can you downplay the significance of that?

haha...you okay?
have a great weekend

It cost me a few Diet Cokes but I’m good.

I don’t understand this. We had a heart- breaking loss to an inconsequential program. Wisconsin will go back on the shelf for 30 years while UK will continue to compete for championships.

How do you not understand it? UK taking Herro from Wisconsin does not equal revenge for Wisconsin ending UK’s undefeated season. One is worth more than the other.

Reactions: -BBH-
It cost me a few Diet Cokes but I’m good.

How do you not understand it? UK taking Herro from Wisconsin does not equal revenge for Wisconsin ending UK’s undefeated season. One is worth more than the other.
Wisconsin doesn’t matter. That program doesn’t matter. They play for NIT bids. They are not in our stratosphere.

The lack of awareness in this post and the entire thread is just astounding. Penny literally just picked your pocket on Jeffries and Duke has been taking your lunch money since they went all in on the oad model. Not to mention you guys just had multiple threads killing Jeffries after he decommitted.
These are teenagers and they should be expected to change their minds and make goofy choices. Sometimes it benefits your team, sometimes it doesn’t. The adults should stay classy either way.

Obviously you are clueless and butt hurt with your panties up ur crack! Jefferies was recruited over before he hit campus.We are far better with the 2 wings we just picked up..Your so butt hurt you must of not seen the Studs Cal has been getting last 2 years. Oh yeah you see our team yesterday!? Oh yeah we real real real really great!! I DRINK AND FEED ON THE BUTTHURT ITS GREAT!! We are the Top of the mountain only way teams were able to keep up including Duke was Nikey pushy and paying players to go away from Cal..Since that has been smashed Cal has regained all recruiting momentum just wait and see the rest of next year's class!! It's going to be sick Mr butthurt boy!

Wisconsin doesn’t matter. That program doesn’t matter. They play for NIT bids. They are not in our stratosphere.

I’m not arguing that. This isn’t hard. Fans have been posting things to antagonize Wisconsin because UK pulled Herro.

I’m sure they enjoyed that UK win in 2015 much more than we enjoy the fact UK ended up signing Herro.

The two do not equal. Taking a recruit does not equal winning a Final Four game.

Hey Dummy it was the $$$$ from agents was the only way other teams could keep up!

I think I’ll stay.
I’ve already said anything could happen nov 6 and it’s a fascinating clash of styles and roster mixes..
You've made a few decent points here and there, even though it's doubtful that your connection with Duke is anything more substantial than wearing their logo apparel.

You're wrong about Nov. 6th, though. We're gonna stomp their ass in Rupp North that day. Watch.

The lack of awareness in this post and the entire thread is just astounding. Penny literally just picked your pocket on Jeffries and Duke has been taking your lunch money since they went all in on the oad model. Not to mention you guys just had multiple threads killing Jeffries after he decommitted.
These are teenagers and they should be expected to change their minds and make goofy choices. Sometimes it benefits your team, sometimes it doesn’t. The adults should stay classy either way.
You hate us because you wanna be us. But you ain't us, & you will never be us. It's AKA envy.

Wisconsin: Broken down we have Wis which means to take a leak,con a person that is incarcerated, and sin which what cheeseheads do with their cows up there.
So that means it is a pissy place full of felonious bovine bangers.

I’m not arguing that. This isn’t hard. Fans have been posting things to antagonize Wisconsin because UK pulled Herro.

I’m sure they enjoyed that UK win in 2015 much more than we enjoy the fact UK ended up signing Herro.

The two do not equal. Taking a recruit does not equal winning a Final Four game.
I will hold a grudge against them forever.

Reactions: Col. Angus
You clearly haven't followed the situation very well yourself Duke fan. Maybe you should do some reading before running your mouth, eh?

#1 Jeffries hasn't signed with anyone yet. It's difficult to be self-aware of something that has yet to happen. Take a course in logic, maybe.
#2 This is Calipari's FIRST decommit at UK. It's clear there are extenuating circumstances here of which the public os unaware. Anyone with half a brain can read comments from his daddy and see the issue, which is that some competition was being signed at his position. He didn't want to compete for minutes, clearly, and so it's best he look elsewhere.
#3 Jeffries decommitment has nothing to do with people in this thread liking the fact that Herro is playing in Kentucky. That is called a non sequitur. The post is quoting Herro's own tweet. Is he lacking self-awareness?
#4 Your own lack of self-awareness seems to be on full display here, which is that you're clearly an obsessed rival fan desperate for some attention here and got stung by a message board post not directed at you, so you felt an uncontrollable desire to put your 2 cents in. Sounds like you need an outlet for your angst better than a rival message board before you go on a shooting spree. Good luck with that. :D

Obviously, Jefferies saw the writing on the wall seeing as Allen and Whitney immediately took his spot. Allen is ranked about the same and Whitney is WAY better. Peace, Jefferies.

Duke can "take our lunch money" all the want. Pretty sure they haven't done jack shit lately.

What’s lately? If 2015 isn’t recent what is 2012? If 2010 isn’t recent, what is 1998 (wow, long time)? You know, glass houses and all that.
Duke and Uk are the two premiere programs in college hoops. Pure headliners and the stars of whatever show they are in. Not sure what all the insecurity and hate is about.

Kentucky will be better in November and head and shoulders better in March. One thing K has shown is that he cannot win with teams primarily built with OAD talent and that's all he has this year. Wouldn't surprise me to see Duke struggle mightily this season.

I think all teams have shown that it’s better if you have young studs mixed with old vets. Having said that, Cal and K both have one squad that won a title with oads as the primary players. So if you find K lacking in that area, you have to apply the same standard to Cal

You've made a few decent points here and there, even though it's doubtful that your connection with Duke is anything more substantial than wearing their logo apparel.

You're wrong about Nov. 6th, though. We're gonna stomp their ass in Rupp North that day. Watch.

My parents went to Duke. I went to TCU. Texas girls, sunshine all the time, easy choice.
Good luck on the 6th. I think anyone is crazy to bet that game. Every outcome is equally likely which is what makes it compelling.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Some of the twitter posts are funny. On another note some can’t be hypocritical since there are plenty of posts about kids on here when they pick another college, it’s like some people have extremely short term
Memories

You clearly haven't followed the situation very well yourself Duke fan. Maybe you should do some reading before running your mouth, eh?

#1 Jeffries hasn't signed with anyone yet. It's difficult to be self-aware of something that has yet to happen. Take a course in logic, maybe.
#2 This is Calipari's FIRST decommit at UK. It's clear there are extenuating circumstances here of which the public os unaware. Anyone with half a brain can read comments from his daddy and see the issue, which is that some competition was being signed at his position. He didn't want to compete for minutes, clearly, and so it's best he look elsewhere.
#3 Jeffries decommitment has nothing to do with people in this thread liking the fact that Herro is playing in Kentucky. That is called a non sequitur. The post is quoting Herro's own tweet. Is he lacking self-awareness?
#4 Your own lack of self-awareness seems to be on full display here, which is that you're clearly an obsessed rival fan desperate for some attention here and got stung by a message board post not directed at you, so you felt an uncontrollable desire to put your 2 cents in. Sounds like you need an outlet for your angst better than a rival message board before you go on a shooting spree. Good luck with that. :D
Read my original post. My point is about the behavior of fans when a kid changes his mind. Jeffries, herro, any kid is irrelevant except as an illustrative device . I find it hilarious that a fan base who was clearly bothered by one kid decommitting would gloat (after 2 pickup games) about benefitting from another kids decommittment. It’s actually a perfect apples to apples comparison and the close timing of the events only amplies the comparison. It’s actually the polar opposite of a non sequitur but I can see how it might have been confusing if you thought I was comparing the kids. My entire focus is the fans in this case.

What’s lately? If 2015 isn’t recent what is 2012? If 2010 isn’t recent, what is 1998 (wow, long time)? You know, glass houses and all that.
Duke and Uk are the two premiere programs in college hoops. Pure headliners and the stars of whatever show they are in. Not sure what all the insecurity and hate is about.
There is one big difference with UK and Duke.
Duke’s success dies with Coach K. Duke will not be the same program once your coach retires. You’re on borrowed time, better enjoy it while you can.

He’s replaced 70% of his entire body over the last few years. I’m not sure what else he has to go out
giphy.gif

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
There is one big difference with UK and Duke.
Duke’s success dies with Coach K. Duke will not be the same program once your coach retires. You’re on borrowed time, better enjoy it while you can.
Maybe. Maybe they’ll go through a lull like uk did between 98 and 12 and then find the right guy. I personally hope Scheyer can find his way to the HC job someday. Recruits like crazy, excellent at the x’s and o’s. A lot of brad Stevens type qualities there.
I say if uk can survive Billy Gillespie and unc can survive Matt Doherty, Duke can survive whatever’s next.

Maybe. Maybe they’ll go through a lull like uk did between 98 and 12 and then find the right guy. I personally hope Scheyer can find his way to the HC job someday. Recruits like crazy, excellent at the x’s and o’s. A lot of brad Stevens type qualities there.
I say if uk can survive Billy Gillespie and unc can survive Matt Doherty, Duke can survive whatever’s next.
I vote for Duke hiring Gillispie. He should get another chance to redeem himself.

He’s replaced 70% of his entire body over the last few years. I’m not sure what else he has to go out
Once these great individual players don't mesh and the season starts to fall apart, I'm thinking it'll be the 4th vertebret that will start to act up on him. Wojo will probably be charged with all the losses.

Reactions: crittel56
Sam dekker always comments on herros post saying some dumb stuff. What a salty ass
I mean, I can kinda see if Dekker wanted him to go to Wisconsin and can sorta relate to Herro's situation. He's born and raised in Wisconsin and grew up less than 2 hours from campus, was a 5* star recruit, stayed in Wisconsin, went to the national title game, and was a first round pick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT