ADVERTISEMENT

Attn: Wisconsin Fans

We eat first.

The lack of awareness in this post and the entire thread is just astounding. Penny literally just picked your pocket on Jeffries and Duke has been taking your lunch money since they went all in on the oad model. Not to mention you guys just had multiple threads killing Jeffries after he decommitted.
These are teenagers and they should be expected to change their minds and make goofy choices. Sometimes it benefits your team, sometimes it doesn’t. The adults should stay classy either way.

The lack of awareness in this post and the entire thread is just astounding. Penny literally just picked your pocket on Jeffries and Duke has been taking your lunch money since they went all in on the oad model. Not to mention you guys just had multiple threads killing Jeffries after he decommitted.
These are teenagers and they should be expected to change their minds and make goofy choices. Sometimes it benefits your team, sometimes it doesn’t. The adults should stay classy either way.

Thanks for the great insight.

Last I checked Penny ain't picked nothing yet. Jefferies is visiting other schools still. Maybe he goes to Memphis, maybe not, but don't write it in as fact until it is. Next, UK moved on from Jefferies first. Sure he was welcome to join the team, but Cal was recruiting better players to load up a team and the kid didn't like it as he wanted to be the best option at that position, so he left. Finally, while Duke did certainly have a good little patch of recruiting and beating Cal at his own game, you are omitting the fact that Cal has responded by cleaning up in the recruiting scene since this past spring.

Try again. Troll Fail.

Obviously, Jefferies saw the writing on the wall seeing as Allen and Whitney immediately took his spot. Allen is ranked about the same and Whitney is WAY better. Peace, Jefferies.

Duke can "take our lunch money" all the want. Pretty sure they haven't done jack shit lately.

Salty much?

Jeffries ran from competition. People trashed his dad.

Since dirty Capel left Duke has done very little on the recruiting trail. Also, don't believe bagley if the only recruit joke funneled money to to steer there. Timelines of when recruiting picked up and then fell back off are very telling.

Perfect example of a person who has settled into obscurity.

Obscurity, in this case, being defined as in the NBA making millions. I think that's a level of "obscurity" most would be quite happy to settle for.

Now it's a party.

Apparently we are so far ahead in the buffet line that the fans of other teams have to come to our table.

I saw very few people blast Jeffries on here after he decommitted. We got two better players than him in less than a week, we'll be fine. As for Duke, they've recruited slightly better than us the past couple years, with equal or lesser results. Don't come on here saying stupid shit when you've got nothing to back it up.

Obscurity, in this case, being defined as in the NBA making millions. I think that's a level of "obscurity" most would be quite happy to settle for.

Good point but I still hadn't heard squat about or from him until this thread today. Hey if you are that deep into his jockstrap, that's your thing and I support it, pun intended.

Wash your hands before you eat your cheese.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samurai Cat
Unfortunately, there’s not much we can say to Wisconsin or UConn fans as much as I hate it.

Reactions: -BBH-

DJ left because he didn't want to play behind Allen and Whitney. You don't think the timing of his decommitment was ironic?

As for Duke taking our lunch money? Get f*cking real. You'll see how real November 6th. Now get the F*ck out of here.

Last edited:
and yet here you are; on an opposing board.
what, what's that? Your mom is calling you upstairs...

lSPNLzv.jpg

We don't GAF about Jefferies as we replaced him in a day. Duke has always gotten good players and to say they punk us on recruiting is as bogus as your post.

Reactions: awf
As a major Wildcat fan, I am ecstatic to have a player of Herro's caliber on the team. UK has really lacked a pure shooter since the 2015 team, except for possibly Malik Monk. Glad he chose to come to Kentucky! This does nothing to compensate for the loss in the Final Four to Wisconsin, but does bode well for recruiting in that state and for the team going forward.

Very excited to have TH on the team! He seems to be a warrior and this is going to pay dividends for the success of this program in 2018-19.

WTH is going on here? Penny has not picked anything yet ding dong. Who cares anyway we got to better players. No one invited you over here so please leave and be gone or I will send my baby to visit you. Baby likes to poop on poop heads.

Unfortunately I don't think we will ever get a chance to repay Wisconsin in another FF. It appears their short window of success has closed. 2nd, I think Tyler was also addressing some UK fans- some experts on here- who keep saying he would not play an would be a 4 year role player.

The greatest moment in the history of Wisconsin basketball was that one time they beat Kentucky.

You will never hear “Wisconsin” when discussing great moments in UK history.

how much did you loose last night?

Won. Bet big (for a poor) on Wisconsin. I said all season there was only 3 teams that could beat UK size and talent wise and it was Arizona, Duke, and Wisconsin. Bet big on Wisconsin so if they win I got money. If they lost then I paid for a UK win and title game.

Actually cried that night after the game. For a long time. Like a sissy girl. Still wanna cry thinking about it.

Somebody needs to take the highlights from Herro and make a video with Bonnie Tyler's song "I Need a Hero" as the video mixtape music.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT