ADVERTISEMENT

Attendance

Jesus Christ. No one, ever, gets all the #1 players. We have had the #1 or 2 class every year Cal has been here. I guess you all, want to go back to the bcg and tubby classes. Smfh
Used to be a huge hoops fan. Now, doesn't matter to me what they come up with. They can go to a half year and done, semi pro, full on AAU. Just don't care much for it anymore.

I 'think' that I know the name of one player on the team. I know that times, and my brain, have changed, but I maintained season tickets for about 15 years, and knew the name of all 10-12 players.
I'm still learning who the players are on the court. So many of them look alike. Not a racist comment at all. It's a true statement.

As I tweeted NBA needs to set salary cap:
No college- 100000
1 year college and - 250000
2 years college - 1000000
3 years college- 2500000
4 years college- no set amount

I am using amounts as examples only. For college graduates minimum/ no max
The NBA sucks.......thug league, the players run it, not the coaches. For me it just doesn't excite me, could care less about it. NBA hasn't been good since the Bird/Magic days.

I asked age, not for your resume. I suspected that you were around that age. Im about 30 yrs younger. Its interesting to me that the crotchety old guy is all for OAD and the young guy hates it.

Youre entitled to your opinion, we're not going to agree, so feel free to keep getting angry and flapping your gums about it old timer. There's more than one way to skin a cat.
I'm 61 and hate OAD.......but either way I still love football more, always have.

Reactions: CB3UK and ram1955
Two things that happened in the past:
*We didn't complete the undefeated season.
*We lost to Duke by 30+ points.

Losing to Duke like that will never be forgiven. EVER.

One thing that has happened now:
* the team cannot shoot 3's a.k.a ...modern basketball. Quickley did good last night but the team so far? NO.

People have checked out and most will come back in January. A few wont pay attention again till March a.k.a.... smart people. :flush:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT