ADVERTISEMENT

Atlantis?

Everything on resort grounds is extremely expensive. Service is awful but has improved since Marriott took over.
The amenities are beautiful. Rooms are average.
The “basketball facility” is absurd.

Been a few times. Was there back in May for work. It's nice. it's not the best place I've been to nicer places, but it's got a lot of fun activities. Great place to take a family with adventurous kids.

Been a few times. Was there back in May for work. It's nice. it's not the best place I've been to nicer places, but it's got a lot of fun activities. Great place to take a family with adventurous kids.
Heard you had better stay close to the resort?

It's really an awesome place. But there is a pay wall for sure. You can get just as nice for cheaper other places in the Caribbean as far as the resort goes. But if it's in your budget, it really is a ton of fun and the activities make the difference for the price.

Only been once at Atlantis but the Cove was the newest and nicest that we ever visited, ocean view. Hotel eating, way too expensive, you ask around and folks tell you some better and cheaper places. Took a taxi over the bridge to town. A lot cheaper items there but we didn’t go off the beaten path. The night life is full with free entertainment music everywhere but they get you if it’s not happy hour, 3-6, 9-1, and then the drinks are better priced. We enjoyed it, and would do it again but I would go see the Cats anywhere, lol.

Been once because my wife’s company had their annual meeting there. Nice but overpriced big time. $38/person for the breakfast bar. Food much more reasonable off site.

I haven't been but I've read a lot of other people's comments so I'm going to say something vague so you guys will think I've been and am wealthy.

It's nice, kinda expensive and you're paying more for the convenience of all-inclusive than actually getting value for your money. Beautiful place though. Good place to take kids.

Cliff's notes: Nice, but expensive. You get what you pay for. Dont expect to stay in the cheaper section of the hotel then wonder why you can't access certain places.

Bahamas works a little different though you can bribe your way pretty much anywhere or to get pretty much anything if you've got money.

ADVERTISEMENT