ADVERTISEMENT

ATL Braves fans

Been a Braves fan , even thru the rotten years. Definitely surprised they got back to contention this soon. A few years early, great young studs, just need some veteran leadership outside of Freeman,,, even he does not have a lot of playoff experience.
Just hope the young arms can slow down the Dodgers,and on offense they actually hit lefties very well this year, top 4 in MLB.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Been a Braves fan , even thru the rotten years. Definitely surprised they got back to contention this soon. A few years early, great young studs, just need some veteran leadership outside of Freeman,,, even he does not have a lot of playoff experience.
Just hope the young arms can slow down the Dodgers,and on offense they actually hit lefties very well this year, top 4 in MLB.
Whatever happens in the playoffs is just gravy. We weren't suppose to compete this year. We will have a ton of money to spend this offseason. Hopefully we sign a legit starting pitcher or two. I dont think we need anything other than pitching.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Number one spot will be a top notch catcher. Our guys are two of the worst in the league throwing base runners out. I read out of 110 catchers, the Braves two was 108 and 96 or something like that. Yasmani Grandal from the Dodgers would be perfect. I read a article on Bleacher Report the Braves will be a contender for him.

Number one spot will be a top notch catcher. Our guys are two of the worst in the league throwing base runners out. I read out of 110 catchers, the Braves two was 108 and 96 or something like that. Yasmani Grandal from the Dodgers would be perfect. I read a article on Bleacher Report the Braves will be a contender for him.
Give me JT Realmuto

After growing up in the 90’s and seeing the Braves and their fake fans choke away the best pitching staff in, maybe ever, I have no fear - your Braves are going home at any moment.

Of all the Bandwagon jumpers of the Braves from that time......man.....probably sucked when they realized it was just in that time period and the organization actually sucks.

After growing up in the 90’s and seeing the Braves and their fake fans choke away the best pitching staff in, maybe ever, I have no fear - your Braves are going home at any moment.

Of all the Bandwagon jumpers of the Braves from that time......man.....probably sucked when they realized it was just in that time period and the organization actually sucks.
Lol

Was a Braves fan way before the 90's. Jerry Royster, Claudale Washington, Ramiel Ramirez, Glenn Hubbard, Dale Murphy (favorite player ever), Bob Horner, Bruce Benedict, Rick camp, Etc Etc. They sucked, but they where my team, win or lose, which they usually lost.

Was a Braves fan way before the 90's. Jerry Royster, Claudale Washington, Ramiel Ramirez, Glenn Hubbard, Dale Murphy (favorite player ever), Bob Horner, Bruce Benedict, Rick camp, Etc Etc. They sucked, but they where my team, win or lose, which they usually lost.
2009 was when I became a fan. I was only 16 at the time. Went to the playoff game that Brooks Conrad made three errors in.

Dale Murphy was a beast.

Watched my first MLB games of the year... the division-deciders and Wild Cards. Was thinking Greg Maddux wouldn't have won a game with the strike zone that was used in those games. Back then, a batter needed a boat oar to reach some of his BS "strikes."

Will they score a run in the series ?? I am setting odds at -120 they do not. Good god, what a awful showing. Ahead of schedule or not, you can't get blanked 2 games in a row. Oh well, better luck next year.

ADVERTISEMENT