ADVERTISEMENT

At what point did itemized guilt

Xception

All-American
Apr 18, 2007
Galaxy
begin instead of a university taking responsibility? If violations went down back in the day the school paid for it. Today it’s a game of who can be yoked with the guilt to get the school off the hook. Under this method of operation a school could never actually receive penalties because there’s a perception it has to be tied directly back to the school.

So what does that mean, does the university president have to be directly involved for it to count? What is the school? The A.D.? We have some on here who argue the athletic department isn’t even the school. Given these layers of shielding I don’t see how a school can be blamed for anything anymore.

Oh the coach or assistant did it, well they aren’t even employees of the school. The player did it but the coach didn’t know, can’t prove that without video. The guardian took money, yeah but the player didn’t know. The teacher gave eligibility grades, that’s not the athletic department but the school or just the professor so we can’t be blamed for that. Besides we didn’t know until we did and then everybody does it.

All this disingenuous bs started mostly with UNC, yeah I know they’re the biggest liars to walk the earth. But is this the norm going forward and we’ve seen the last of responsibility? Is everybody going to try and beat the system? I’m curious to see how a corrupt entity like the NCAA is going to handle this going forward.

Owning up to what you've done ended when we went on probation. Most other schools have DENIED, DENIED, DENIED. The NCAA HAMMERED UK for admitting to our shortcomings, however, other schools have done much worse and skated.

It makes me want to PUKE every time I have to hear Jay BIAS spew his drivel about UNC and surely we'll hear him do the same for his alma mater.[sick][sick]:chairshot::chairshot:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It happened when UNCheat and Puke became involved. The NCAA will probably be so mad at Puke for paying Zion, that they will nail KU really good.

ADVERTISEMENT