ADVERTISEMENT

Assistant Coach Hunt

No one wants the job knowing it’s Cal’s last year. They will be looking again next year.
His 2nd year making 8.5 million then in 2025-26 it bumbs up to 9 million for the next 4 years.
Sooey Pig.
You think he's walking from that?
You think he's telling John Wall to opt out of his guaranteed 47.4 million next year. Ha!!!

Reactions: Fox2monk
Some names of the NBA assistance who could be the one or ones that calipari is talking to. Before the name though the reason is shaking so long is these names are with teams that are still playing in the NBA playoffs and cannot make a decision while so employed. 1 Chris Quinn. 2. caron Butler 3, Sam Cassell. 4. Jarrett Jack. 5. Sean Sweeney. 6. Luke Walton. I've also heard the name Joe Missoula that I don't think he is one of them. Of the six mentioned I believe Chris Quinn is the one who could be hired stay a few years and then replace calipari

Last edited:
You may remember Chris Quinn playing for Notre Dame. After college played 6 years in the NBA three with the Miami heat in his early pro career. Then bounced around until retiring and was picked up by Pat Riley as an assistant coach. According to a tweet from Wes Goldberg Tyler herro told Quinn that if he goes to Kentucky he's just might be the head coach down the road. Apparently the heat players think highly of Quinn. But as a disclaimer I have no idea if Quinn is the one that coach is talking with. But to me of the six names mentioned he is the most logical.

Where's Coach Hunt coach now, I can't find him. I found one. Coach Hunt is an assistant coach at Drury, surely we can get someone better than that.

IMG_7780.JPG

Why would Quinn leave his job as the top assistant of a top NBA team to become a third assistant for UK asking for a friend. I can’t see UK offering anyone a coach in waiting situation but what do I know.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Some names of the NBA assistance who could be the one or ones that calipari is talking to. Before the name though the reason is shaking so long is these names are with teams that are still playing in the NBA playoffs and cannot make a decision while so employed. 1 Chris Quinn. 2. caron Butler 3, Sam Cassell. 4. Jarrett Jack. 5. Sean Sweeney. 6. Luke Walton. I've also heard the name Joe Missoula that I don't think he is one of them. Of the six mentioned I believe Chris Quinn is the one who could be hired stay a few years and then replace calipari

Why would Quinn leave his job as the top assistant of a top NBA team to become a third assistant for UK asking for a friend. I can’t see UK offering anyone a coach in waiting situation but what do I know.

ADVERTISEMENT