ADVERTISEMENT

Assistant Coach Hunt

I think we established your kind is a maggot, right Lowcut/Crychicken/ButtHurtwhiny/maggots? A question which is your lead maggot?
no, the maggots for today are Cal and Sharpe....they seem to be the talk of the town

by the way, is Cal ever gonna address the BBN or is he just gonna run and hide forever....probably gonna come down to a Midnight Mover job just like at UMass and Memphis

I don’t hate UK fans. The haters and bashers of UK basketball want you to think that. It’s a lie like the others. Your problem is, what do those potential coaches think.
Pretty damn obvious you’re not a Uk fan and it’s a dang shame the mods let you ruin every thread on this board. Let’s talk about the position open on the coaching staff. Stop starting trouble everywhere and let real fans actually talk about the program

Pretty damn obvious you’re not a Uk fan and it’s a dang shame the mods let you ruin every thread on this board. Let’s talk about the position open on the coaching staff. Stop starting trouble everywhere and let real fans actually talk about the program
It's a shame the mods let the same 3-4 people ruin every thread. They let them say anything and others get the axe if they fight back.

Bryan Hodgson would be a good replacement for Lucas. He’s done a really good job recruiting at Alabama

I do hate UK fans. The haters and bashers of UK basketball are ruining my Cal fantasy. It’s really no fair. I personally couldnt care who they hire as they are all just second rate lackie's for Cal.
wow, tell them what you really think....eye wink

I don’t hate UK fans. The haters and bashers of UK basketball want you to think that. It’s a lie like the others. Your problem is, what do those potential coaches think.
You know I really try to stay out of these threads but I will say you literally bring nothing to any thread other than to attack, dude you seem like one miserable cat.

The program makes that choice and doesnt give 2 shits about what any fan has to say. I think Cal and KY basketball made their opinion of the BBN well known, like it or leave it. We would be much better off with 1/4 of the current fanbase as long as it gets rid of anyone trying to hold a known cheater accountable for how he is wrecking what was built long ago.
strong words

It’s gonna take a run like that to save Cals tenure I believe.

Legacy or job? His legacy desperately needs another Title or it will be considered a flop, Dean Smith level. Job? I don't think that is in jeopardy barring a total season collapse ala '21.

Reactions: Fox2monk
This is really starting to look like Cal's final year.

Team is going to be totally bare in 2023/2024
Lost an assistant, trouble finding a replacement.
Recruiting isn't going well.
Fans are not happy.

If you ask me, assistants are skeptical to leave a job, to come work for a guy whose future is VERY shaky.
so who we gonna get ?? I haven't even heard a name mentioned once...is this the opposite of the transfer portal and we just never get advanced notice of who is being considered ?? I would guess now that Rondo is out of the question

so who we gonna get ?? I haven't even heard a name mentioned once...is this the opposite of the transfer portal and we just never get advanced notice of who is being considered ?? I would guess now that Rondo is out of the question
I would be happy with the assistant coach at Alabama Bryan Hodgson or someone with ties to the NBA.

It's a shame the mods let the same 3-4 people ruin every thread. They let them say anything and others get the axe if they fight back.
I’ve noticed that. It’s all a group that despises Calipari and they can do whatever they want but those arguing with them get banned. If you argue with someone that hates Calipari, you’re all the sudden labeled a trouble maker. How backwards a$$ is that?

It’s wild there’s not even been whispers of this. Are people just not wanting this position? Why play this so close to the vest unless it’s like a huge name or something?

Reactions: susan2361
It’s wild there’s not even been whispers of this. Are people just not wanting this position? Why play this so close to the vest unless it’s like a huge name or something?
It is Cal's way of crapping on the BBN....so I guess we are even now

Do they don’t keep you in the loop on hires?

ADVERTISEMENT