ADVERTISEMENT

Assistant Coach Hunt

This is really starting to look like Cal's final year.

Team is going to be totally bare in 2023/2024
Lost an assistant, trouble finding a replacement.
Recruiting isn't going well.
Fans are not happy.

If you ask me, assistants are skeptical to leave a job, to come work for a guy whose future is VERY shaky.

Fans are not happy.

If you ask me, assistants are skeptical to leave a job, to come work for a guy whose future is VERY shaky.

Starting to wonder if candidates are asking Cal for assurances that he'll be here and not hearing what they want to hear. (Lots of here’s here)

Last edited:

Fans are not happy.

Really? What changed, exactly. How do you know there is trouble? Some fans plunged the program into fecal matter.

Last when is the last time you walked away from 52 mill.

laugh.

. Hard to believe UK can’t find an Assistant Coach that can recruit and teach basketball.
At this point it's hard to believe anything at all concerning our Cats.No word on the summer trip at all and I wouldnt he shocked if it didnt happen.By now they should announce dates in order to let fans who may want to travel know.I also wouldnt be shocked that if the Cats did go,Cal sends the assistants while he hides out.
The silence tells all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk

Fans are not happy.

2024. The best way this could go is we make a FF this year on back of Oscar and Wallace. Sign Wagner and his teammate, return some role players and win a title....Cal walks away.

Dream scenario.

Why would I have the list? you dumb ass , I'm not hiring them
Well, I was taking you at your word. We’re KY. I figured the app pile is about 2’ tall by now. So many because everyone wants in. We’re Kentucky right?

Thing is, we have a strong staff as it sets. Not much need or urgency to add one. A childish group of fans dumping on the staff, the players and the program doesn’t help. While deal with a shit storm from weak I fed people that can’t cope?

• Haha
Reactions: MbergCat
At this point, it'll be Bruiser for a year. Bruiser wants to be a head coach again somewhere, he will likely find a gig after next season and then Cal will hire a permanent replacement.

That's how he rolls. Did the same thing with Barbee and Justus.

I'm fine with it. The team is already set and they like Coach Flint, but whoever replaces him will have to be a star. Biggest staff decision of the Cal era, and it's not close.

It’s surprised me that their isn’t much being said about who will replace Lucas. Has anyone seen any info on that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT