ADVERTISEMENT

As Soon As Hump Hit That Shot to Make it 64-59.

GoNoles111

Sophomore
Dec 31, 2007
I messaged my friend and said.."I'm afraid UNC is gonna hit some crazy contested shots." What happened? The next two possessions they make two fully contested shots, one hitting the rim twice, and one bouncing off the back rim and in. Like, why? Any other school than UK and that doesn't happen, at least it seems like. Just, ugh.

That being said, I'm proud of these kids, it wasn't Cal's best or most talented team, but they fought hard and you could tell they loved each other and wanted it.

I messaged my friend and said.."I'm afraid UNC is gonna hit some crazy contested shots." What happened? The next two possessions they make two fully contested shots, one hitting the rim twice, and one bouncing off the back rim and in. Like, why? Any other school than UK and that doesn't happen, at least it seems like. Just, ugh.

That being said, I'm proud of these kids, it wasn't Cal's best or most talented team, but they fought hard and you could tell they loved each other and wanted it.

Well said!

not gonna lie, when pinson hit that crazy contested runner on the baseline and it bounced around and in it took the air out of the room. that shit should not have gone in.

not gonna lie, when pinson hit that crazy contested runner on the baseline and it bounced around and in it took the air out of the room. that shit should not have gone in.

The Jackson floater after that was even more bullshit. Damn thing hit the back rim, how TF does that go in? Kentucky, that's how. It sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT