ADVERTISEMENT

As disgusting as louisville is, I'm still amazed by the excuses. For example...

morgousky

All-American
Sep 5, 2009
Every excuse has been used by that fanbase. From "ESPN" went after us over gender equality issues, to "prostitution should be legal anyway"

And this post by cuecard. Damn..

UofL has a very good chance at winning parts of the appeal (and lets face it, the only 3 they really care about are the vacated wins, the 2012 final four, and the golden ticket - the 2013 national championship) by pointing out that most of the investigating results were provided to the NCAA by UofL who fully cooperated once the issue was brought to the public eye. It's just common sense that had UofL & Pitino been providing this 'perk' on purpose to potential recruits, they would have done everything possible to cover it up. The ONLY person who refused to talk was Andre McGee. There's a reason for his actions or lack of. He was guilty of this deplorable action.

UofL however addressed this issue straight forward with full cooperation from everyone not named Andre McGee and the rest of us tried to understand why McGee would do such a thing. He was a rogue employee who for whatever reason decided to do this. I'll go to my grave believing that to be true.

I don't think Pitino is a saint by any stretch, but I don't think he would have condoned or approved of this had he known about it. His name alone gets talent to commit to playing for him.

2nd and maybe more importantly, there is no actual proof that any player ever directly paid for sex. As far as I can tell, they had college dorm parties where some people had sex. Young people in college dorms have sex all the time. I know. I was young once and I had plenty of sex in college dorms. Anyone who thinks young people don't have college dorm sex are just being naive; and frankly hypocrites. The NCAA needs a serious dose of reality if they think otherwise.

[roll]

Was that Pitino's comment?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That was from a post on louisville's scout board. Had a lot of agreement in tbe replies.

Amazing how they cant understand that the NCAA cant allow university employees to give players and underage recruits hookers on visits and for FOUR YEARS.

God they are destroying themselves. Tard nation is an understatement.

His name alone gets talent to commit to playing for him.

And what talent would that be...
t0KG9O.gif

"College dorm sex happens " [roll]

Of course it does. What does that have to do with university employees / coaches etc PAYING hookers and prostitues to have sex/ parties / strip for UNDERAGE recruits , their family and actual players .
Fawking idiots

"Prostitution should be legal"
Ok..?? Maybe? Maybe not - even still- can't pay / lure recruits by paying for a plethora of hookers for recruits and players.

Are they saying it's ok ? They actually believe that ? What age should kids be allowed to have hookers paid for them ? 15? 17? 16?

Regardless , I mean I guess they are saying (literally) it's perfectly fine for all schools to follow suit and provide prostitues for players and potential players . I mean Jesus Christ ; I know we say it a lot but they have to be the lost
Idiotic fan base in America right now.

They're coach is now involved in TWO sex scandals, while they're football coach was involved and fired for a another scandal and their AD is literally stealing $$.

I swear in baby Jesus himself if all this $hit went down at UK- id want the coach (even if it was Cal ) fired along with the AD and most of the staff and compliance officer

Take your lashing , lick out wounds , and try to find another coach and move on. Their own coach playing the victim etc is only making them look worse and setting them back even further . If they weren't such idiots , they could *maybeeeee* semi recover from this eventually . But no... just deflect and defend .

The entire nation is laughing at you UL fans, and they're disgusted. Even ESPN is on board.
Words like "repugnant " are being used

@Steelers2012 zipp , and all you other UL fans that I KNOW are lurkerig here--->

I know - KNOW you're salty , and heartbroken, and mad- you're FF and title banner are coming down. Over 100 wins - vacated . It's an embarrassment and you know it . The first school in the history of forever to have a title stripped (pun )

And it's glorious.

Yes you may still have the "memory" of winning it, people will still remember UL won it (well sorta- y'all are irrelevant on a national level- the day after y'all won the title ; ESPN and twitter and all media eyes and attention were on UK and they're epic recruiting class )

But it's tainted - people will ABSOLUTELY remember this. Astirsk**** sex scandals . Prostitution ring , sex on tables , cheating on his wife , paying for abortions .

And it's not just bc we're uk fans and love to see you squirm (although we do) I promise you 98% of fan bases out there , Including message board posters think your entire athletic dept (specifically basketball and somewhat football ) is dirty trash.

Let it all sink in. Let it sinkkkkkk :boxing:

Yep.. Steelers , Zipp and the rest of you choads.. keep your friggin' memory. The rest of the world will have the memory of your shame forever. From now to the end of the world UL's official record will show 123 wins, 2 FF and 1 title forever to be listed as VACATED FOR RULES VIOLATIONS~ IMPERMISSIBLE BENEFITS: SCHOOL PAID FOR WHORES FOR BASKETBALL PLAYERS

Idiots. Sure prostitution should be legal, but prostitution to minors should never be legal. Weren't they the ones that wanted Powell arrested bc of that?

Also, fine don't vacate wins bc they happened..instead drain the school of all revenue...that would hurt the program worse and for longer moving forward.

They got the lesser of punishments the ncaa decided. And the thing is, and he admits it, "if they were doing wrong they would have tried to cover it up", as dirty as uofl has shown to be through their admin and jurich...that school is involved in all kinds of filth they ate keeping under wraps. L1c4 is a nonsensical slogan that's an attempt to jab 1 and done, yet that "school" cares nothing about the institution only running itself like a mafia to get individuals at the top greater gain...l1c4 is a laughable irony at this point. Katrina's play thing is going to hit bottom and it's going to spread across to the other programs there.

That was from a post on louisville's scout board. Had a lot of agreement in tbe replies.

Amazing how they cant understand that the NCAA cant allow university employees to give players and underage recruits hookers on visits and for FOUR YEARS.

God they are destroying themselves. Tard nation is an understatement.

Their stupidity is comical. the birdbrain who started the following thread about the chairwoman of the ncaa subcommittee and former bgsu president, thinks bowling green st u is in ky.

http://www.scout.com/college/louisville/forums/2755-the-yum/16739027-the-subcommittee-chairwoman

They also had to lock the thread that said the NCAA is racist lol. You know they're desperate when they pull the race card.

Reactions: jrpross
At some point they have to take a step back and gain some perspective.

They used hookers as a recruiting inducement. No penalty is too harsh for that.

Reactions: morgousky
The 3 biggest pieces of crap on that site are Steelers(by a nose), then Zipp, and rounding it out, Cue Card. You know what they'll say before theu say it. That's not a surprise coming from him.

The reason why Andre McGee hasn't spoken up is that he has likely been paid off not to sing like a little red birdie by UofL (probably with foundation money at that). If McGee talks, it will all come out about who knew and where the money came from.

ADVERTISEMENT