ADVERTISEMENT

Article on Cal’s decline at UK

sJPtzmh.png
Where did you find all of these pics of SS? I looked on Google and only found him lurched over, in a flatline expression, daydreaming about hoodwinking the NBA!😭

You and you’re 3 friends epitomize the saying “you made your bed now lie in it” instead of “when it doesn’t work change”. A fix mindset always leads to one thing. Apathy. if UK bb fans were really like you we would be ole miss. Thankfully though your mindset is a massive outlier. It’s almost Baghdad bob territory

And I do not know one blue bleeding UK fan who isn’t unhappy right now with our basketball program. Not one and most of my family and friends live in Lexington.
Says the most negative hater, UK basher on the board.

Anybody saying that we’re unrealistic for expecting better than the last few years can’t be taken seriously. This next season is critical for Calipari and it would be the same for any team worth a damn. Many schools would have canned another coach with the same results already.
Lesser storied programs than ours would have already canned their coach. Florida was getting ready to fire Mike White and hadn't had two seasons this bad at Florida.

Your writing style is 3rd grade at best. Did you read your post?

try rubbing them two iq points together and see if you can start a fire
My writing style? I didn’t write a thesis just what others probably were considering when writing articles. My post was how others that aren’t fans likely view the situation.
Your response made no sense and was ignorant, keep up the rage threads. Every one is basically the same thing. Contributing a lot bud!

It's from Saturdaydownsouth.com quoting Matt Jones for 25 % of their article. Who in the hell are they? What time is there TV or Radio show? Please troll we see who you are!!!

According to the CC,

I’m not reflective of UK fans

This board is not reflective of fans

Most people known by posters on this board are not reflective of UK fans

Matt Jones and his ilk are not reflective of Uk fans

Former players are not reflective of UK fans

Barnhart and his statements are not reflective of UK fans

Soon, the entire BBN will not be reflective of UK fans……

Keep polishing, as Catfight would say
Your writing style is 3rd grade at best. Did you read your post?

try rubbing them two iq points together and see if you can start a fire

That kid is ignorant as hell man. Don’t even start it won’t go anywhere. I remember being young and thinking I was actually enlightened instead of brainwashed.

See. I’ve always hated that kind of answer.

We’re human. Even when we have lots of things to be thankful for (and we all do in this country) we’re still going to gripe a bit when things aren’t going well.

That’s just human nature. Right now I’ve got an issue with my roof…minor to be sure. And it’s pissing me off. But folks like you would come around and say “Well at least you’ve got one!”

Yes. And I’m thankful for it. However that doesn’t mean I should just leave it be, because Hey! at least it’s there! I have to fix it. Or the problem will get worse or if I’m lucky just be a minor ongoing issue, that may cause other issues.

We have a problem at coaching right now. But I guess we’re thankless bastards because we want it fixed.
Well said. Don't expect bAss to be fair-minded enough to acknowledge the reasonable argument you just made, because he suffers from some inexplicable dysfunction that renders him insufferable. Some people might just call him a moron ... but, I'm not going to do that ... I just won't. I leave that to others, if that's their choice. Anyway, I enjoyed the read and I agree with your analogy.

No, I’m in the actual UK fan category. Not the fair weather fan with the screaming meme’s category.
To be clear ... you are not a UK fan. You are not a fan of the Program. You do not defend the Program when it needs you the most. You are a Calipari fan and as such you are a Program hater because Calipari doesn't care about the Program. He's said so himself ... the Program is not his "first priority", recorded in "written word", in his own hand, for posterity. Why do you hate this Program? Why do you spend so much time here while hating this program the way you do?

To be clear ... you are not a UK fan. You are not a fan of the Program. You do not defend the Program when it needs you the most. You are a Calipari fan and as such you are a Program hater because Calipari doesn't care about the Program. He's said so himself ... the Program is not his "first priority", recorded in "written word", in his own hand, for posterity. Why do you hate this Program? Why do you spend so much time here while hating this program the way you do?
This is by your definition? Based on zero facts ? Based on zero history? From a guy that can’t count his own change.? That stalks me like crazy? That gets hopping mad when I call his hand when he bashes my Kentucky basketball team? That can’t cope with one loss? Why would anyone take a maniac like that seriously?

I don’t think that’s the reason people think we have unrealistic expectations. Many are looking at Cals entire time here and saying look what he did, it’s ok for them to have a bad Covid year and then a great regular season and an unfortunate upset in the tournament. What they aren’t considering is the smaller details most on here have seen because we are fan-atics. Such as The decline in recruiting, the lack of inbound creativity, and the lack of winning some big games the last 3 years or so. Add in that some also are tired of not having enough shooters, no timeouts in critical situations, lack of changing defense, lack of connectivity with the fan base when not winning.
Basic basketball things that good coaches do.

According to the CC,

I’m not reflective of UK fans

This board is not reflective of fans

Most people known by posters on this board are not reflective of UK fans

Matt Jones and his ilk are not reflective of Uk fans

Former players are not reflective of UK fans

Barnhart and his statements are not reflective of UK fans

Soon, the entire BBN will not be reflective of UK fans……

Keep polishing, as Catfight would say

That kid is ignorant as hell man. Don’t even start it won’t go anywhere. I remember being young and thinking I was enlightened instead of brainwashed.
What in the world was that gibberish? Wasn't you called out for being a racist? I really couldn't care less what racist people think. Change your ways and be better.

ADVERTISEMENT