ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas played great last night!!!!

why is that so hard???? best game they have played in conference play...how bout we just acknowledge that and move on to next game.
From an Arkansas fan, this is the truth. I have no skin in the game and I understand the gripes with Cal, but Arkansas just played really well last night. We can’t shoot and last night we could. If they had played like this all season, they would have very few losses.

From an Arkansas fan, this is the truth. I have no skin in the game and I understand the gripes with Cal, but Arkansas just played really well last night. We can’t shoot and last night we could. If they had played like this all season, they would have very few losses.
When the season is over i think you will look back on your schedule and realize Kentucky was one of the worst teams you played this year.

We are not good and we are getting worse.

Reactions: ArcticChar
When the season is over i think you will look back on your schedule and realize Kentucky was one of the worst teams you played this year.

We are not good and we are getting worse.
Maybe so. No doubt there’s too much talent to be struggling this much. Arkansas is as well, but lost some players. Good luck to you guys.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Arkansas did play great last night. Hard hustle, in the best Arkansas tradition. I tip my hat to Arkansas. But I could much more easily stomach this conference loss in Rupp if it weren't our eighth loss of the season; if UK weren't frequently losing to inferior competition; if it hadn't been a Long A** Time since UK played deep into March; if our club were consistently playing at a highly competitive level; if Kentucky were moving surely and steadily in a positive direction. As it stands, I'm left only to wonder, how and when will Kentucky emerge as a dominant program again? The sooner, the better, for me.

Reactions: saxonburgcat
Maybe so. No doubt there’s too much talent to be struggling this much. Arkansas is as well, but lost some players. Good luck to you guys.
Kentucky once hustled like Arkansas did last night but that was yesterday and yesterday is gone. We have a few more embarrassing moments ahead of us. Good luck and make the SEC proud when you make it to the Big Dance. .

Reactions: fleckabelly
Arkansas did play great last night. Hard hustle, in the best Arkansas tradition. I tip my hat to Arkansas. But I could much more easily stomach this conference loss in Rupp if it weren't our eighth loss of the season; if UK weren't frequently losing to inferior competition; if it hadn't been a Long A** Time since UK played deep into March; if our club were consistently playing at a highly competitive level; if Kentucky were moving surely and steadily in a positive direction. As it stands, I'm left only to wonder, how and when will Kentucky emerge as a dominant program again? The sooner, the better, for me.

You said it perfectly for me.

Reactions: Dead Cat Bounce
Maybe because we are about to miss the tourney yet again.Why is that so hard to understand?
Yep. And missing the tournament is not “just one game”

At some point you also have to draw conclusions that our play is having a lot to do with with almost every team “playing their best game” against us more often than not

ADVERTISEMENT