ADVERTISEMENT

April Franchise of the Month and Monthly Contest - Guess the franchise - Get 3 months free–or just humor me!!! Sponsored by: MyPerfectFranchise.Net

Aug 16, 2021
Hey everyone, this month, the Franchise of The Month is a brick-and-mortar in the food space that is healthy and has a totally different spin on food.

I am not typically a fan of food concepts and am also not your consultant if food is definitely your thing.

But, I love this one as I love a healthy QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) option as a consumer myself.

Lots of other things that are much more important as an entrepreneur:
  • It is a revolutionary concept that has turned the traditional “food franchise” business model on its head!
  • Significantly lower initial investment and ongoing overhead expense than most traditional Food/Restaurant Franchises
  • Great AUV’s (avg unit volume) and much more profitable than typical food concepts due to the labor model and food prep model
  • Utilizes five pillars of revenue to connect with their customers, leading to long-term client retention and repeat business
  • Serves the growing demand for cleaner, healthier eating, and active lifestyles
  • Business model is built around offering new and exciting weekly meal plans that result in unparalleled client engagement week after week = reoccurring revenue!
  • A franchise built around community involvement, with a “culture-first” mentality – must be bought into the healthy lifestyle mantra….