ADVERTISEMENT

Apathy

Not just you. The cats are still my team but I don’t go out of my way to stream games anymore and I don’t care when we lose because I expect to lose now.

UK needs a new basketball coach. Cal is not going to turn it around. If he were going to he would’ve done it by now.

I have screamed at the tv all game. But shambles? Good grief grow a set of balls lol

It's a figure of speech cupcake.

I can promise you hardly any of us posting in this thread is yelling at the tv.

We don't care anymore. Literally the definition of Apathy.

It's a figure of speech cupcake.

I can promise you hardly any of us posting in this thread is yelling at the tv.

We don't care anymore. Literally the definition of Apathy.
You care so little that you are glued to a message board because you just have to express yourself lol. True apathy is your disappearance.

Stop being a drama queen. Your confidence is in shambles.

• Haha
Reactions: DraftCat
Who will Cal blame after the game? What BS will he try to spin? The program is in major decline. Have no confidence no matter what recruits he brings in because he can't coach them.

Reactions: tomrain
Win or lose, the damn rockfights are boring!! And this ISNT Kentucky basketball!!! Thanks Cal!!

I can actually laugh at the losses now, knowing they will come regardless because of a coach who's past his high point and is falling fast. Accept it. As for being a fan, I was listening to the games since the last days of Rupp and 1st season of Hall

ADVERTISEMENT