ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have game 3 alcs live stream with no sign up?

buckkiller

All-American
Nov 6, 2003
If anyone has a link please post it. Everyone I have found is wanting a credit card Info to get it.

www.stream2watch.cc

1. Use an adblocker software
2. Do not download anything; close all pop ups immediately
3. Do not sign up for anything
4. You might have to enable the Flash plugin in the address bar of your browser
5. MegaBlue05 is not responsible for any legal or malware troubles you may encounter

Reactions: buckkiller
Hell its asking me to sign up.

Those are phishing ploys. Just X it out. Never signup, download or open anything. There's a lot of bad shit on those sites, but it's the tradeoff for watching pirated stuff for free. Lol.

Yeah I can't get the sign up stuff to exit it just drops the whole website oh well

K having trouble getting out of them keeps exiting me from site

If you're on a web browser, try opening the link in a new tab, that way the main page stays up while the BS pops up. It's very frustrating, but I mastered it three years ago during the NCAA tourney.

IIRC, first click takes you somewhere else/second click is good. Always try to remember to open links in new tabs.

If you're on a web browser, try opening the link in a new tab, that way the main page stays up while the BS pops up. It's very frustrating, but I mastered it three years ago during the NCAA tourney.

IIRC, first click takes you somewhere else/second click is good. Always try to remember to open links in new tabs.

I'm computer illiterate so have no clue plus trying to do it on my ph.

ADVERTISEMENT