ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone got any decent bets for tonight?

Atrain7732

Junior
Dec 11, 2009
College basketball or football preferably. I was looking at Nova -9.5 against VT but not sure on that one really.

Just curious.

Tampa plus 3 1/2 at home against Kansas. Tampa is sort of a jeckel and hide team, but a closer look shows that they play extremely well against teams without great defenses and anemic against teams that have great defenses. Kansas City scores a lot but their defense is mediocre at best. If you like the O/U this figures to be a nice spot for an over play at 56

Pittsburgh -10 on Tuesday going up against Jacksonless Baltimore who is also minus about 8 other players at last count. Pittsburg without Conner so Snell should have a lot of PT.

Reactions: Atrain7732
Tampa plus 3 1/2 at home against Kansas. Tampa is sort of a jeckel and hide team, but a closer look shows that they play extremely well against teams without great defenses and anemic against teams that have great defenses. Kansas City scores a lot but their defense is mediocre at best. If you like the O/U this figures to be a nice spot for an over play at 56

Pittsburgh -10 on Tuesday going up against Jacksonless Baltimore who is also minus about 8 other players at last count. Pittsburg without Conner so Snell should have a lot of PT.

I def like the Pitt -10 one I may also look at TB. I don’t bet a lot but I enjoy betting a few games each weekend during football/bb seasons. Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT