ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Else Tired Of Hearing We Are Crazy?

[QUOTE="KyCatFan, post: 7073855, member: 726"}I just don't like the announcers portraying us all as lunatics that think anything less than a championship is a failure. [/QUOTE]

What is untrue about that?

I’ll never get tired of hearing it. It’s a earned mark and I love it. Yes we are crazy. But because we are crazy, we are COLLEGE BASKETBALL.

As long as we win, I’ll take being called crazy.

The opposite end of the spectrum is Indiana. They want to win the BIG and think they can win a ship, but never come close since the 80's. They are crazy crazy.

I kinda agree. It's sucks when Vitale or any announcers say we won't accept anything other than winning every game by 30. We all understand our teams are young and building. They stumble but we back them. Nobody jumps off a bridge if we drop one. I also agree with the guy we should use all 13 scholarships. We are an injury prone team. Had 11 last year with 4 out with injuries. 10 this year with 2 out. Hurts just in practice

Reactions: KyCatFan
I kinda agree. It's sucks when Vitale or any announcers say we won't accept anything other than winning every game by 30. We all understand our teams are young and building. They stumble but we back them. Nobody jumps off a bridge if we drop one. I also agree with the guy we should use all 13 scholarships. We are an injury prone team. Had 11 last year with 4 out with injuries. 10 this year with 2 out. Hurts just in practice

Just curious do you think we can get two more great talents that would be happy just to set behind these 10 players? Injuries happen sometime but you can’t just recruit players for the bench just to say that we can cover injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT