ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else see Kansas player slam the ball after a tie-up?

I thought I saw that in the bar I was at and figured it resulted in a "T". Did it not?????

Is Pat "I'm only famous because Kobe called my dad a name" Adams reffing this one?

Doesn't matter.

I'd prefer Kansas to enter the tournament on cloud nine, just like every season. It almost always ends the same way, with a crushing death blow at the hands of an inferior opponent.

Self is to the NCAA Tournament as General Lee was to Pickett's Charge or Napoleon was to Waterloo.

He has been an abject failure the last three seasons when it comes to winning games he was supposed to win.

No he had A&M again.

Clicked over to see Prohm on the court yelling at Sirmons, lol

It doesn't really matter. They're all crap lol

They keep saying referees are part of a fraternity. Don't attack one or they'll all attack you, etc. I think I'm going to start my own fraternity of people who hate referees.

Reactions: Brando Mac
Doesn't matter.

I'd prefer Kansas to enter the tournament on cloud nine, just like every season. It almost always ends the same way, with a crushing death blow at the hands of an inferior opponent.

Self is to the NCAA Tournament as General Lee was to Pickett's Charge or Napoleon was to Waterloo.

He has been an abject failure the last three seasons when it comes to winning games he was supposed to win.

Hell, God himself had to intervene in the 2008 title game, or they would still be sitting on 2 national titles.

Just damn pathetic for a blue blood, if they are even one.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Watched the KU/ISU game for 5 minutes & saw a 7 point swing towards the vastly over-rated squawks that ironically was the final spread. After allowing KU to hit a 3 after KO ing a Cyclone & a hammer job not called on a dunk attemp, I had to turn the channel before I did something I would regret. This should have been the 3rd home loss for these lucky treehugging $&@!s. Coupled with ref-aided wins @ OU & Baylor, this borderline top 20 team should have 9 losses. Instead they will have the #1 overall seed. Unbelievable.

Reactions: CatTough
Watched the KU/ISU game for 5 minutes & saw a 7 point swing towards the vastly over-rated squawks that ironically was the final spread. After allowing KU to hit a 3 after KO ing a Cyclone & a hammer job not called on a dunk attemp, I had to turn the channel before I did something I would regret. This should have been the 3rd home loss for these lucky treehugging $&@!s. Coupled with ref-aided wins @ OU & Baylor, this borderline top 20 team should have 9 losses. Instead they will have the #1 overall seed. Unbelievable.

At least you have stopped saying that the 12 straight Big12 titles were "Imaginary" and "figments of imagination". I am glad to see that you are back on your medication.

ADVERTISEMENT