ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody wanna buy some chicken wings?

Oct 21, 2020
Make GYERO Great Again
Seems a little strange on the surface. Of course, Harvey School District 152 is following their regular pattern, where they hide, say no comment, and have board members fall in line to not ask questions and repeat the company line. If they didn’t have a list of shenanigans like this, you all wouldn’t have to hear from me 😉.

I heard a report, no kidding, chickens & eggs are being caught smuggled across the border!!! Craziness 😆

I heard one of the school board members is on the board at the Tyson Chicken Workers’ Union. Seems like a conflict of interest. I call fowl.
eat-shaquille.gif

I’ve heard in that the past two years, 96 food plants have been damaged or destroyed, including chicken factories?

No wonder chicken wings are high 🤔

White Castle breakfast sliders on regular bun are killer, but getting them on the little waffles is UFB !!! They have bacon, sausage and Bologna on a fried egg, with cheese ... !! Cooked fresh and served 24/7. EXCELLENT little quick-hitters !!!

Reactions: drawing_dead
White Castle breakfast sliders on regular bun are killer, but getting them on the little waffles is UFB !!! They have bacon, sausage and Bologna on a fried egg, with cheese ... !! Cooked fresh and served 24/7. EXCELLENT little quick-hitters !!!

You wouldn't think all of that together would taste like chicken wings, but the Lord works in mysterious ways.

Reactions: GeraldV
ADVERTISEMENT