ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody listening to Baker/Combs show?

SosaUK

Senior
Jun 11, 2013
this redneck is killing me. Rooting for Duke because of OAD's. Jesus.

Oscar just wants to talk to him, hang up.

Hello...Duke had 3 last season .
People will look for anything to hate on the winningest college basketball program known to civilized man.
:flush:

I think the caller said he has been trying to get to a UK for many years and has become frustrated that his chance is running out. He is 84. Been following the Cats since the 40's

I heard that. He openly rooted for Duke. He's not a UK fan IMO. Don't give that bandwagon jumping POS tickets.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
I heard that. He openly rooted for Duke. He's not a UK fan IMO. Don't give that bandwagon jumping POS tickets.

Might be a case of dementia: A dementia diagnosis requires a change from a person's usual mental functioning and a greater decline than one would expect due to aging. jk

Is this idiot Dale the same one that called into Stoops show the other night? He is a legend...in stupidity.

Reactions: SosaUK
I heard that old fart when I went out to eat. Complaining about one and done players and was going with Duke by 10 points or something. Guess he doesn't follow basketball lately and didn't realize Coach K is copying the Coach Cal one and done system.

I found that dude quite entertaining. I actually laughed out loud at his banter with Dave and Oscar. I didn't take it as serious as others I guess.

I can't listen to call in shows. Years ago, my grandmother in her 80s would call the old Milton Metz show late at night and talk forever. This, of course, was in the days before cell phones and nobody could call us for hours (it seemed) while she just went on and on. I guess the audience for that was dozens of old geezers like her and they found it interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT