ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody listen to Jerry Eaves show today?

If Eaves was so great, he wouldn't be the coach of frigging Simmons college. Who cares what he babbles. He does have a particular audience to entertain.

Yeah, if SGA was the same player in August and April, Green never would have started.

I guess it is easy for a UL fan to compare players who worked themselves into lottery picks to kids who were only 10 practices out of HS. I notice he didn't compare them to any UL players. [banana]

Kevin Knox's defense sucked the majority of the time. I like Johnson and this team better already. Jacking up threes from the perimeter and standing up tall on D doesn't win titles. Time will tell.

Reactions: kev69
Another big difference is leadership.
Who provided it on the floor last year?
I believe you will see it from:
Quade
KJ
PJ
Herro

All by action and vocally plus IQ will demonstrate a quiet “I got this” leadership as well.

Reactions: kev69
This. Knox may be nba Roy and I would still hate the way he plays ball just because of his effort on D and rebounding
I think Kevin Knox was very good. He will be a great pro and is probably younger than some of our current freshmen. I would love to have him this year. Having said that, I do like current our team and freshmen.

ADVERTISEMENT