ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else feel swaggy this week?

KentuckySir2

Blue Chip Prospect
Nov 21, 2010
This week my swag levels have been at a all time high from our path to a final four to Louisville getting bounced from the NIT and the ass whoop North Carolina took I can’t help but feel Swaggy. :sunglasses::cheers2:

I've experienced it but have not expressed it to my friends and coworkers as I live in TN. I did wear my UK "dress" shirt to worship on Sunday, though.

I've experienced it but have not expressed it to my friends and coworkers as I live in TN. I did wear my UK "dress" shirt to worship on Sunday, though.
I’ve been walking around talking trash all week. I won’t let up all week and I have zero concern for the games this week. Now after that maybe but I’m flying high right now. But I’ll enjoy that final four till the day of the game then I’ll stress out like you wouldnt believe.

Some of that “nothing to lose” swag! I’ve looked at 3 co-workers who are UNC fans and just smiled. No words necessary. They get it. Waiting on that Duke loss smile. Hopefully this weekend!

I’m confident not swaggy I guess I’d say. Only because my perception didn’t change with the tourney upsets. I thought this team’s ceiling was sweet 16-elite 8ish. Maybe on a miracle a FF. So to me they’re still playing with house money. I know a lot don’t see it that way because of how it worked out and that’s fine. I hope the team plays that way though. I’ve got tired of hearing everyone talk about how lucky we are etc etc...... well looking back we’ve earned everything we got and then some with all the times we’ve got screwed. So I’ll take these matchups with guilty feeling about it. We’ve deserved one like what we’ve got for a while now!

Next Monday is the day. Anytime before then is too premature.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

kentucky_drummer-123934.gif

This week my swag levels have been at a all time high from our path to a final four to Louisville getting bounced from the NIT and the ass whoop North Carolina took I can’t help but feel Swaggy. :sunglasses::cheers2:

I'm with ya brother...until tonight, where I officially get nervous.

I've been feeling swaggy since the tournament started. It has worked well in real life too.

I work in Cincinnati with all Xavier and UC fair weathered fans. They have been on my a** all year about being ranked higher than UK, having a better record, blah, blah blah. Needless to say, this week has been great.

I'm in the same boat. I never disliked UC...until I moved here. My wife is a UC grad and she did not like when I went crazy when they went up 2. It's been a good week.

I just hope the team is thinking only about Kansas State not Saturday not the fina 4 or anything else. All that matters is Kansas State and it will be difficult!

Reactions: Jazzycat
My swag is at an all-time high. We are closing out games well. SGA had some struggles transitioning from combo guard to PG, but at this point he’s everything we could ask for out of a floor general. Similar to the Brandon Knight team, I feel like our fate is in our hands. If we play well, we win.

Anyone thinking any game we play tomorrow night or Saturday will be a cakewalk hasn't watched this tournament very closely. Kansas State could easily beat us. We don't come to play they will beat us.
Someone straiten this M effer out

@ulismyman

I just hope the team is thinking only about Kansas State not Saturday not the fina 4 or anything else. All that matters is Kansas State and it will be difficult!
I've had so many concerns about this team this year, but never once have I worried that they may not take an opponent seriously. They're young, and they know it... I think it makes every game a grave situation in their minds. Doesn't mean we will win, but we won't lose because we think too far ahead.

I feel good. I really feel if we can take care of business this weekend we can and will win the final 4 next week. I also like that it looks like JV is going to try to give it a go this weekend as if he is playing a little bit this weekend that means he should be even more ready to play next week and even 10-12 minutes of JV against the likes of Michigan, Gonzaga ,Duke , Nova ect is vital as he can grab 10 rebounds in 10 minutes and score 6 pts.

Swaggy is a player out term that needs to die: no one should be feeling arrogant or over confident at this point. We are not champions right now we are probably the 5 or 6 best team. Nevada and Loyola chi both beat higher seeds than us so anyone running mouth needs to stop. It makes you look bad and is bad juju for our team. Don’t take anything for granted and enjoy the game tomorrow. You start looking past that and you are setting yourself up for disappointment

ADVERTISEMENT