ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on how Visits are going?

I hear all visits are going well.

he-got-game-jesus-gets-a-taste-of-what-college-is-like-for-the-student-athlete.jpg

Hopefully Carey was blown away at BBM and has already given Calipari his "silent verbal." [winking]

911f975e2a443c3879a7e6428b8b4742-original.jpg

He is far and away my favorite non-committed player in the 2019 class.

Carey will be at Kentucky or Miami, Duke is not in it like they make themselves out to be.. He seems to be liking all of the Demarcus Cousins comparisons.. You know because Cal actually coached and helped develop Cousins at Kentucky and not have to try and use some player that has been big for ten years now and you only ever coached in the Olympics.. Always found it funny how kids like Zion eat that bullshit up.. When the proof is before the eyes..

We won't hear anything until early next week when someone gets a hold of Carey's circle and he says it was a perfect trip.

And then he'll commit to Michigan State three weeks later.
Who knows about that last part but this is correct. We most likely will never know if he liked his visit or not truly. It will be interesting to see who commits first Carey or Stewart as despite what they have said I don't see them playing together. But I guess odder things have happened.

Who knows about that last part but this is correct. We most likely will never know if he liked his visit or not truly. It will be interesting to see who commits first Carey or Stewart as despite what they have said I don't see them playing together. But I guess odder things have happened.
You can forget Stewart. He is not coming..That ship has sailed..Id say MSU or get this IU

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Jesus thought it was a good movie, so did I.

Denzel was in it so it automatically is a good movie then you throw basketball in the mix plus Walter McCarty was in the movie as well.

As pjvanahai69420 would say...GOLD STAR.

Reactions: JC43
You can forget Stewart. He is not coming..That ship has sailed..Id say MSU or get this IU
what are you hearing in regards to Stewart? La Lumiere stuff scandal stuff or interest fell off for basketball or roster reasons or what? that's the first I've heard of that level of negative

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT