ADVERTISEMENT

Any update on Bowden?

Yep thats the update. He passed the tests/clearinghouse and is reportedly in Lexington and in good standing to join the team at the beginning of Fall Camp. Since he missed the summer semester and isnt technically enrolled in UK, he cant work out with the team just yet.

Reactions: TheKentuckyKid
I heard from one source that he was in Lexington, however that seemed to die down and I haven't heard anything since. I really have no idea whether he's in town or not, but I sure wherever he is, his days are spent in a gym.

Uncle Vince marrow on today's KSR said "Bowden gon be here..."
However, doesn't that mean, as of today, he is not in Lexington as some posters have reported?

I don't know what the actual timetable for admissions for athletes is but fall classes begin on August 23rd. That's getting closer but still a month away.

Peace

Hope this kid makes it, having to pass exit exam doesn't bode well long term :beer:

Having to pass an exit exam means one thing: the kid's from Ohio. You don't graduate HS from passing classes in OH, you graduate by scoring ~50th percentile on standardized exams.

Can't believe I "show ignored content" for this. Don't bother responding, I won't make the same mistake twice.

And Koback is healthy. Weapons armed and ready!
As expected, Koback will begin as the 4th running back this year. He is physically ready now, and he participated in classroom preparation during the spring. Koback will become another in a long line of outstanding UK running backs.

Reactions: RV2
ADVERTISEMENT