ADVERTISEMENT

Any Cowboys/Eagles/Patriots/Dolphins fans on here ?

The end of that Miami game was unbelievable. Maybe the craziest ending to a football game I have ever seen, and they couldn't have done it to a nicer, more humble group of gentlemen then the Pats:)

I watched the Cowboy Eagles also, not nearly as insane, the Cowboys did everything they could to hand the game to the Eagles but in the end, they had no other choice but to win in OT.

Had money on the winning side of both of these games.

I watched the Cowboy Eagles also, not nearly as insane, the Cowboys did everything they could to hand the game to the Eagles but in the end, the had no other choice but to win in OT.

Had money on the winning side of both of these games.

It's been like that with the Cowboys for over 20 years for the most part. When they win, it's the hardest way imaginable.

The end of that Miami game was unbelievable. Maybe the craziest ending to a football game I have ever seen, and they couldn't have done it to a nicer, more humble group of gentlemen then the Pats:)

Definitely the best ending I've ever seen in an NFL game. Seeing Gronk eat dirt at the very end was hilarious since he was put in specifically to help stop a Hail Mary. Epic ending.

Seeing dumbass Gronkowski stumble over his own feet was both hilarious and appropriate.

As a Cowboy fan, they need an upgrade at QB. Prescott is too inaccurate and turnover prone to win high-stakes playoff games.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Seeing dumbass Gronkowski stumble over his own feet was both hilarious and appropriate.

As a Cowboy fan, they need an upgrade at QB. Prescott is too inaccurate and turnover prone to win high-stakes playoff games.

I mean, I know he had 2 picks..but 42-55 for 455 yards and 3 TDs (even though one was off a pass deflection for the game winner in OT) tonight ? That's pretty great numbers overall. Even 2 picks isn't too bad when you throw it 55 times.

The national media was so wrong about that trade. Great trade for the cowboys. Wish my Titans would’ve gone after him

The national media think they know more about football than the football people know. So them gettting this trade wrong is not surprising.

I'm a diehard Cowboys fan. Thank God we went and got Cooper. That guy is the real deal

Yea, they lost to the Titans in his first game, but have won every game since then and looked like a different team. Plus their defense is really looking sharp with some of those younger players starting to step up.

Cooper is Dez Bryant without the attitude

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
The national media was so wrong about that trade. Great trade for the cowboys. Wish my Titans would’ve gone after him
Agreed. He was definitely worth the first rounder. They weren’t going to find somebody better in this upcoming draft.

The national media think they know more about football than the football people know. So them gettting this trade wrong is not surprising.
The national media thinks they know more than......(insert any entity). They are all knowing Gods in their own minds.

ADVERTISEMENT