ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Richardson To Enter Draft

Feels like when 1 of our basketball players that will go 2nd round or undrafted but leave early anyways. He was very disappointing this year compared to the hype.
Yup...anyone drafting that dude with the exception of a flier on last 2 rounds...is nuts. He does not look like a nFL QB in any world.

Reactions: seccats04
He’s a great athlete, so someone may take a chance on him in late rounds, but his accuracy and decision making as a QB looked nowhere near NFL quality the several times I watched him play this year. Strange choice for him to enter the draft early.

Looks like Florida is going to end up with Wake Forest's 5th year QB.

He has one more year of eligibility, making him a 6th year Super, super Sr.

Reactions: Blouman
Re AR which player do you get, the guy who struggled vs UK or the guy who put up 500+ total yards vs TN? At 6'5" 240 he has tremendous physical talent but needs a QB whisperer.

Looks like Florida is going to end up with Wake Forest's 5th year QB.

He has one more year of eligibility, making him a 6th year Super, super Sr.
Not so fast. Apparently he's in talks with Bobby Hill and the NIL collective in Knoxville now

• Haha
Reactions: cathouse
I have to think this is as much of a coaching decision as the player. He didn’t transition well to the new staffs scheme

R.c24d3b495fe123250aa388b182f4bc90

This is the qb on the team that drafts him.

Reactions: southindycat
Prob be the #1 pick 3 yrs in a row

That’s just how good he is

Dude is terrible as a QB

Not so fast. Apparently he's in talks with Bobby Hill and the NIL collective in Knoxville now
Of course he is. UT is the Amazon of NCAA football.

Check there first when you want something you don't have. You may get lucky because they have as much money to spend on buying a new team as Amazon does.

What about their $8M dollar man? And the 4 QB's already on their roster that are.....wait for it.......
BETTER THAN HENDON HOOKER?????

I saw today that teams are interested because of his body and arm strength being significantly better than his performance to date.

*Cough* *Cough* Jamarcus Russell *Cough* *Cough*

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT