ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Edwards?

“I don’t have any [official visit] dates yet, but I know for sure I’m going to set up visit for Florida State and Michigan State,” Edwards said. “I haven’t decided about the other three.”

Number one players don’t go to msu or FSU. Shoe companies will do their work and Jordan brand will win. Just my opinion.

Cal will work his reverse magic and convince him UK isn’t for everyone and the kid will go elsewhere. Next.

Reactions: CROCAT
Imagine if edward and stewart both ended up at MSU or by some long shot UK together. Talk about old school ball.

Just because the crystal ball is FSU doesn’t mean he’s a lock there. Cmon y’all his recruitment is just getting started

Just because the crystal ball is FSU doesn’t mean he’s a lock there. Cmon y’all his recruitment is just getting started

No one said anything about a crystal ball.

We're talking about recruiting intel. Hamilton has been on him since 7th grade. He has a connection to a former FSU player. This reclass has been heavily discussed with the FSU staff.

His recruitment is not "just getting started."

We're talking about recruiting intel. Hamilton has been on him since 7th grade. He has a connection to a former FSU player. This reclass has been heavily discussed with the FSU staff.

All I’m saying is we better recruit this kid hard. He didn’t take the #1 spot over Wiseman carey and Anthony for no reason. He’s a beast. Idc who we have coming back. Talent trumps everything.

NC and Michigan State are pretty good scools so I don't think you know what the hell your talking about. We are set at gaurd and s/f so need to find a shot blocker type

He looks like a not fat, quick, way better hops, better shooting version of Rawle Alkins. I want I want

Has been my second favorite prospect for the past couple of years behind Zion. He’s a straight monster. Super strong, long arms, good shooter and a elite athlete.

This recruitment is a lot farther along than you guys seem to realize. His relationship with Hamilton is really strong. There's a reason he's an elite player in the next class and most of the board hadn't heard of him. It'll be Florida State.

The real win here is that it knocks Wiseman down a notch right before he chose Memphis. Plus, I like Florida State and Leonard Hamilton. If not us, might as well be them.

I'm fully expecting for Duke to get involved. They need a refill for his position....badly.

Maybe it’s not getting started but he did just say he was turning focus to his recruitment. And as Wiseman and Zion have taught us, leading (even for years) doesn’t mean shit.

Anthony Edwards died in Hawaii while a fat hawaiian guy played a tiny guitar and sang the Wizard of Oz song. FACT!

"On the same day that 2019 No. 1 recruit James Wiseman made his college commitment to Memphis, the No. 3 player in 2020 announced he'll join him in next year's college freshman class.

"Edwards, a springy 6-foot-5 shooting guard, has a dozen scholarship offers but he says five -- Michigan State, Florida State, Georgia, Kentucky and North Carolina -- are making him a priority. As of now, he has not made any official visits but plans to schedule those soon. "

https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...ies-to-2019-could-challenge-for-no-1-ranking/

Well, we'e now landed 7.1% of our last fourteen top 5 offers.

Not holding my breath unless Cal gives the boosters/Nike the green light to give the kid what he deserves anyway.

Reactions: Dward13
allen_edwards3.jpg

Welcome back!

Shows how loaded the 2020 class is. He wasn't #1 with younger players but moves up a class with older players and can now be potentially #1.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
This recruitment is a lot farther along than you guys seem to realize. His relationship with Hamilton is really strong. There's a reason he's an elite player in the next class and most of the board hadn't heard of him. It'll be Florida State.

The real win here is that it knocks Wiseman down a notch right before he chose Memphis. Plus, I like Florida State and Leonard Hamilton. If not us, might as well be them.
Hey if the kid can't play here , then I am ok with him going to FSU and being a pain in the ass for that Rat Faced Bastard at DOOK !!

ADVERTISEMENT