ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Adkins

gobigblue812

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2012
One of the more unknown prospects turned out to be one of the more impressive performers, as Hodgenville (KY) Larue County athlete Anthony Adkins (6-foot-3, 225-pounds) worked out at defensive end and showed the talent that led to Bowling Green offering.

He plays RB on his team. Anybody see him play?

I haven't but he's supposedly going to be at the UK camps. Hopefully staff evaulates him and if he’s as under the radar as people are saying, they offer him and hopefully then he doesn’t string us along like Most KY recruits now.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Troll, troll, troll your boat...

Gently down the stream--------and out of my life, still predicting four wins for last year?

Oh woe is me, we lost a prospect to Transfer U that has an offer from Bowling Green, reminds me of the good old days.

Last edited:
Not much left to say here...sure the coaches have a plan to get the egg off their face.

You mean that our coaches that make all those public appearances, visit recruits and their parents, etc etc haven't learned how to use a napkin yet?

Shameful, you need to talk to mitch about that. I hope there is enough two stars left out there for us to fill out our class, don't you?

Or are you hoping there aren't enough to fill out our class.

Probably the latter.

Rival-hating aside, does anyone know anything about this young man beyond what why_not_kentucky reported? This one took Card fans by complete surprise especially, as noted, when looking at a pretty small class for 2019. The Rivals writer that "covers" UofL regrets not getting this young man an "invitation" to at least 1 of the 6 or so camps he covered the past few weeks.

Peace

And commits tonight. Must be really good. Only have about 15 scholarships this class.

Amazing, maybe a useful bit of info from you, does Transfer U only have about 15 scholarships available this year?
Rival-hating aside, does anyone know anything about this young man beyond what why_not_kentucky reported? This one took Card fans by complete surprise especially, as noted, when looking at a pretty small class for 2019. The Rivals writer that "covers" UofL regrets not getting this young man an "invitation" to at least 1 of the 6 or so camps he covered the past few weeks.

Peace

I know little to nothing about this kid and now I could care less, but exactly how small will your class be this year? Good for us in the future maybe but maybe more experience this year?

Of course several players could be persuaded to "drop out" before signing day.

Amazing, maybe a useful bit of info from you, does Transfer U only have about 15 scholarships available this year?

I know little to nothing about this kid and now I could care less, but exactly how small will your class be this year? Good for us in the future maybe but maybe more experience this year?

Of course several players could be persuaded to "drop out" before signing day.
I don't know the numbers but probably less than 20. ???

Peace

Reactions: jauk11
The kids and his family are Louisville fans and every kid dreams of playing for there favorite team. I'm happy for him. Hope he does well.

According to an article on 247 he actually grew up a Virginia Tech fan, but once again most of these kids aren't like us. Very few recruits are diehards of any kind when it comes to picking a school to play for.

According to an article on 247 he actually grew up a Virginia Tech fan, but once again most of these kids aren't like us. Very few recruits are diehards of any kind when it comes to picking a school to play for.
His dad maybe but his mother's family is from my home town and they are diehard Louisville fans.

ADVERTISEMENT