ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Harrison surging

They look so much better with him and Conley in the game together. Harrison is so versatile with his size. Can guard 1-3 & even some stretch 4s.

Andrew is a step slow, and it shows. But he plays hard and smart.

People have always underestimated the defensive ability of the twins. It's almost certainly true that they were never as offensively gifted as you would expect from Top 10 HS players. But it's not a coincidence that they were the starting backcourt for a team that nearly set the modern record for FG% defense. 6'6" with a solid build and a solid effort goes a long way on D. And however easy it is to forget, it really is half of the game.

NBA teams know that.

Reactions: floatingyou
he doesn't go by anyone and he can't really shoot

the twins were big and made people shoot over them, yes

i understood the present tense to be in reference to this game, champ

memphis plays through their bigs, lacks both athleticism and shot making. they're reliant on interior passing and high-low angles to score. compare that to houston or golden state

REMINISCENT of the good tubby teams that went through hayes & daniels i m o

i understood the present tense to be in reference to this game, champ

memphis plays through their bigs, lacks both athleticism and shot making. they're reliant on interior passing and high-low angles to score. compare that to houston or golden state

REMINISCENT of the good tubby teams that went through hayes & daniels i m o

You are beyond horrible. This has to be an act.

Reactions: NCukcat62
I got so mad at how slow Andrew moved the ball up the floor. I honestly though his dad was Tubby at times. But looking back he was, by Cal era standards, a capable and decent PG.

His twin brother though... that guy is a Kentucky legend. I will be telling my grand kids that when I was in college, and drunk as ish on state street, this kid became a hero. He made 3-4 of the top 3-4 most clutch shots I haven't seen watching Kentucky basketball (I'm 25, chill) and sent the entire city of Lexington into a (literally) blazing uproar.

I am also drunk right now

Reactions: NCukcat62
I got so mad at how slow Andrew moved the ball up the floor. I honestly though his dad was Tubby at times. But looking back he was, by Cal era standards, a capable and decent PG.

His twin brother though... that guy is a Kentucky legend. I will be telling my grand kids that when I was in college, and drunk as ish on state street, this kid became a hero. He made 3-4 of the top 3-4 most clutch shots I haven't seen watching Kentucky basketball (I'm 25, chill) and sent the entire city of Lexington into a (literally) blazing uproar.

I am also drunk right now

Coach Cal had Wall, Knight, Teague, Ulis and Fox. Harrison is solid, but so many good PGs in Cal's era.

*LeBron owns that distinction now

People think that the more recent event = the better event. Not so when it comes to the Prince/James block debate.

Prince’s block covered more ground by multiple feet. He had to come from the other side of the court.

People think that the more recent event = the better event. Not so when it comes to the Prince/James block debate.

Prince’s block covered more ground by multiple feet. He had to come from the other side of the court.
LeBron is more memorable, more impactful and was more impressive athletic wise so

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
He led us to back to back final fours and nearly pulled off a perfect season.

He's one of the best UK point guards of all time. March matters.

ADVERTISEMENT