ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Beshear - Not a fan of Science

Would be good if he could finally beat Beshear in something considering he’s been pretty worthless to this point.

Unfortunately for all of us, Andy's orders, once he tweaked the length and the relative "narrowness" of them all appear to fall within the law and the constitution.

This is why he's not trying to close churches, because he knows he'd have to close all public gathering places.

It's why he can close all restaurants and bars. It's why he can close "all schools"

Again, our energy needs to be focused on the legislature to strip this power form him the first week of the legislature.

Andy is going to die on his sword w/ the schools. The KEA must really have his nads in a vice grip.

Look at the state board of ed he installed. All kea lackeys. He owes them his entire office.

Not Cameron’s fault the Lib courts overrule him.
6th circuit is about as conservative as it gets. Andy's got the authority, legislature needs to take it away from him.

Exactly. Waste of time to challenge these. Even worse actually, because every win emboldens Andy to more power.

Just wait and let the legislature handle it.

He probably could've won had they challenged the arbitrary enforcement in the state case. But they didn't and deservedly lost

Reactions: qwesley
There are only two groups of people who think that kids should not be in school.

1) Teachers unions
2) The entire cast of The King Andy & Steven Quack Happy Hour Doom & Gloom Cartoon TV Show

Both are totally useless when it comes to this topic and neither have the best interest of the kids in mind.
And manny caulk.

Beshear from Wednesday...I missed the "to 6 week" part. Joy. And I guess he considers restaurants going out of business and people in the soup line as "little disruption". He's a complete buffoon.

"When addressing COVID-19, action is unpopular, but inaction is deadly," Beshear said in a news conference Wednesday.

"These steps range from 3 to 6 weeks in duration and are designed to have the maximum impact with as little disruption."

Beshear from Wednesday...I missed the "to 6 week" part. Joy. And I guess he considers restaurants going out of business and people in the soup line as "little disruption". He's a complete buffoon.

"When addressing COVID-19, action is unpopular, but inaction is deadly," Beshear said in a news conference Wednesday.

"These steps range from 3 to 6 weeks in duration and are designed to have the maximum impact with as little disruption."

I bet the 6 weeks is schools.

I suspect he will keep bars closed but might let restaurants do 25% capacity. schools will be closed for Christmas anyway. Again, focus energy on pushing legislators to reign in the governor's authority the first week of January when they go into session. They've passed laws before in this narrow 1 week part of the session, they can and absolutely should again. Specifically, temporarily take the governor's ability to close schools away from him and turn it back over to locals and then do a comprehensive reform on executive authority to reign it in permanently.

I think people before (myself included) didn’t pay attention to those school board member types of elections but now we see every elected office can have major consequences in today’s political climate. I think more people will research before they vote going forward.

840 cases in the state prison system the last 2 weeks went unreported by Gov Dad Jeans. Actually, it was included in the overall numbers he reports to support his fear mongering, only not dissected to separate from the gen public.

7 recent deaths in Lex occurred over the last 6 weeks but were batched w/ other deaths as an inflated #.

840 cases in the state prison system the last 2 weeks went unreported by Gov Dad Jeans. Actually, it was included in the overall numbers he reports to support his fear mongering, only not dissected to separate from the gen public.

7 recent deaths in Lex occurred over the last 6 weeks but were batched w/ other deaths as an inflated #.

An extraordinarily high percentage of our cases are in captive populations.

So of course let's ruin the hospitality industry....again.

Reactions: cole854
I'm trying to be nice because I know you have feelings, but I'm just not interested. I'm sorry.

4ot53c.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT