ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Beshear - Not a fan of Science

You're a clown.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/school-closures-covid?stackMode=absolute&region=World

The list of countries with required schools closed: Libya, Venezuela, China, Iran, Pakistan, Kazakhstan and good old Kentucky, USA.

and

*Michigan, with Gretchen Whitmer, now has k-8 in person. Also, NYC has schools open. I thought Cali had private schools open but he may have shut those down. because he was catching heat for closing public schools and sending his kids to private. Lol.

130966243_10225276700050763_4121714043066106379_o.jpg
NYC is open due to their school positivity rate was below 2% thats required to be open, 3% outside of NYC systems. Testing 25% of schools population of students and staff each week.
Sweden closed high schools first week of Dec.

Last edited:
NYC is open due to their positivity rate was below 3% thats required to be open.
Sweden closed high schools first week of Dec.
Swedish High Schools went virtual for 1 month Dec 3rd-Jan 6th. Otherwise have been full open the other 9 months. Elementary schools are still going.

New York City is above 3% and allowed only K-8 back, not high school. They returned to school and abandoned the %pos bullshit after Goldman Sachs announced one of their largest departments is moving to Miami.

Michigan has elementary back in for christ sake.

These are really easy Google searches, guys. Kentucky has one of the harshest school lockdowns in the world.

They should keep remote learning though winter to vaccinate the staff. Or just give a long winter break till mid Feb and come back into live learning with no summer break and a delayed graduation.

IF IT SAVES ONE LIFE

Nah, they should just go back. As every bit of science indicates. Teachers should receive the vaccine in the same order as all other people out working everyday.

Didn't need a vaccine to protest their pensions today.

Hardly any teachers I know claimed they were afraid. But each one that did, all claimed that after just returning from myrtle beach or some beach in florida.

They should virtual learn forever! Biden says maybe back in person after his first 100 days....puts things into late April. Should work nicely for the teachers, kids will be fine...maybe

PS - I’m not an avid reader, but the HS girl that wrote that seems to be a STRONG writer. Maybe just me, idk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
The 100 days thing particularly infuriates me. It is an explicit linking of politics and a return to school.
What’s really frustrating is that they also kind of pretend that some states and school systems haven’t been back and successful at that. Keep enough people believing that everyone is in the same situation and you get a lot less pressure.

Our kids here are mostly in school. There are some highly liberal areas where they are still closed. We are NOT having problems from the kids being in school. The idiocy in Kentucky is union controlled. I guess I could also say the idiot in Kentucky is union controlled.

What’s really frustrating is that they also kind of pretend that some states and school systems haven’t been back and successful at that. Keep enough people believing that everyone is in the same situation and you get a lot less pressure.

"We're all in this together" was a carefully chosen phrase for messaging and psychology. It wasn't just happened upon. Make no mistake.

ADVERTISEMENT