ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Wiggins posterizes Doncic

J7YQOff.gif

I watched that live and it's one of the sickest dunks I've ever seen. Wiggins sure didn't live up to the hype though. But to be fair that's not really his fault. The only thing I remember about him in college was that he only scored 3 points and Kansas got bounced in the round of 32. Seems that he has found his role at Golden State.

Who cares? Nothing about this has anything to do with UK or UK basketball.

Big dunk and Wiggins is playing well on both ends but he couldn't hold Luka's strap. The "posterizing" term gets way too much play. But even Luka admitted it was an incredible dunk.

Reactions: chroix
The “offensive foul” was challenged and overturned, as it should have been. Wiggins is just now blossoming, gonna be a good one. Great defender.
Draymond stirs the drink but Wiggins gives the Warriors that elite defender that moves the needle. Without a top notch defender it is difficult to make the NBA finals. Miami with Bam and Boston with Smart have that.

Yes it was an offensive foul, Wiggins used his off hand to palm Luka’s face
Much easier to "posterize" when you use the off hand to push off.
These are both horseshit takes clearly disproven by the replay. There’s a reason the original foul call got reversed, it was based on nothing but a flop by Luka.

It was simply an incredible dunk, and there’s no way you guys would be trying to minimize it if it was a former UK player.

Luka being a straight up punk this series.

He can shimmy and dance when he makes a good play. But when SETH hits a ridiculous shot and wags his tongue Luka gets all mouthy about it.

Maybe he should be more worried about getting the Mavs a win.

Looks like he is leading with his forearm, but I guess that is legal? Maybe the picture lies.
This is a weak attempt to save face. First you made the absurd claim that he “palmed Luka’s face”, and then when that’s disproven, you’re now trying to make up a foul on some other grounds…

And you’re just as wrong with the second try. Below is the slow motion replay. It plainly shows that there was no foul. It was just a tremendous dunk by Wiggins, and an embarrassing acting attempt by Luka.

Last edited:
You are correct, I saw the other view coming straight down the lane. It was a flop, still would have been better if he palmed Luka’s face.

Wiggins has always been a ridiculous athlete. I remember watching his HS film and being like 😯 really wanted the kid out of HS shame he's a dukie 🤮🤮

It was and after review it was changed to a defensive foul and Wiggins got an and 1..
Wrong. There was no offensive OR defensive foul. The call on Wiggins was simply waved off after review.

The correct call there was no call at all. The refs should have just let them play on …but instead Luka conned a whistle out of them with a ridiculous flop.

ADVERTISEMENT