ADVERTISEMENT

And then there were 4...

Lets face it, they all gone.
Heard Bolden is testing the waters as well, he won't say anything toll Carter announces to give him his minute in the spotlight. Imagine how good Duval would of been if he could of played his game...all of them were exposed, low IQ cause they we're lazy or couldn't pick up nuances of man to man D...Trent and Duval suffered cause of Bagley. He should of stayed in this class, imagine your team then...oh but alas it will never happen

P.S.

Watching Coach K writhe in horror as Grayson’s shot rolled in and out – twice - is the kind of stuff to make a man wet the bed in joy.

I’ll never forget Grayson’s choke job. I laughed and danced and threw cheese joyously in the air, honoring the failed Rat for his pathetic choice in letting Grayson, and not Bagley, take the potential game-winning shot!

Maybe we can get Shelden Williams to feed K some pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving day like Morgan Freeman did for the senile Jessica Tandy in Driving Miss Daisy.

“Now there ya go, Mr. K, eat slow now, you wanna make sure you get the whole thing down now.”

Filmes%2Bpara%2Bver%2Bna%2BNetflix.png
You live and die by your senior leader. The lane was open and it took an act of God for that ball not to drop. Oh well, we"ll be back next year.

No, but your coach will be gone soon, so there’s that.

I can’t wait to see the Duke Empire burn to the ground within three years.

It’s going to be beautiful bathing in your fan base’s tears, then hanging your sorrow out on the clothes line when the next coach fails to keep Duke’s success even at 60% present sustainability.

Once the old man dies, you’ll be left sitting alone, watching old VHS tapes of the glorious Duke runs of the past, as your mind screamingly reminds you that Cherokee Parks was nothing more than a fake Indian the whole time, and that Capel is cramming two to three crispy creams down his throat as Wojo snorts lines off a male prostitute’s thigh under a trampy Durham overpass.
Saul, Duke was a top program before Coach K though not quite a blueblood. We made 4 Final 4s in the 1960s.

P.S.: Bagley isn't a great outside shooter. If anything, I would have liked Duval to try to drive the ball and score since he had been playing so well that game.

Saul, Duke was a top program before Coach K though not quite a blueblood. We made 4 Final 4s in the 1960s.

P.S.: Bagley isn't a great outside shooter. If anything, I would have liked Duval to try to drive the ball and score since he had been playing so well that game.
Duval Trent And Allen took 48 shots, Bagley took 9 and only 1 in final 14 min.
Holy hell how does that happen.
And he had a 6’7” guard on him.
By the way, eat a bag of dicks.

You live and die by your senior leader. The lane was open and it took an act of God for that ball not to drop. Oh well, we"ll be back next year.

Would you expect God to treat devils otherwise? I'll give you props though for admitting God hates Duke as much as the majority of basketball fans everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all gone I think, if not why aren't they saying they are coming back to work on their game. Time to start all over again with Richards & freshman. Very, very depressing.

We probably lose 3 out of the 4.

We'll have a good team next season. It will be a lot like this years team. Young, so young.

The defense will be a work in progress, because we will be young, so young.

It's Groundhog Day again. We will be starting over with just about another new roster. The same blowhards on here will be telling us that everything is great. Then, when a veteran team like Michigan or Villanova beats us in the Elite Eight, the blowhards will tell us the refs screwed us, the committee screwed us, and then next offseason we'll be talking about if we could get these guys to come back for their Sophomore seasons.

The rumor is 100% made up by fans on here.
No it’s not. Matt Jones said yesterday that Gabriel was 50/50 but leaning towards leaving. That was before EJ committed. He said with the commitment it makes him even more likely to leave.

My understanding is that Wenyen Gabriel will have his degree next year.. So just for that simple fact i think he stays atleast one more year and graduates then goes pro.

I predicted four to start and I’m sticking with it. Although, Gabriel could surprise me.

I think Diallo and Vanderbilt are gone.

No it’s not. Matt Jones said yesterday that Gabriel was 50/50 but leaning towards leaving. That was before EJ committed. He said with the commitment it makes him even more likely to leave.
And that rumor has been going around this board for a couple a weeks. Once again Fatt Jones is speculating based on "rumors".

Is there something I don't know about Vanderbilt? Last I heard he was getting surgery, which means he was definitely back. Can someone please enlighten me?

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT