ADVERTISEMENT

Amazon firestick

Well I’ll be damned. Mea culpa on that, then.

That being said it looks like the cheapest package AT&T Now has wiry AMC available is $93/month. Outrageous amount to pay for streaming. It’s a no from me, dawg.

I'd think I have more channels (minus any Showtime type or HBO channels) on my sling tv package And DVR for 55 a month even.

Oh, and I can quit...........anytime...

Reactions: STL_Cat
They don’t advertise them as much because they’re ridiculous prices. My $50 plan is $135 now, no one is paying that.

All good, just having a hard time wrapping my head around you watching a channel on a platform that doesn’t carry that channel. Like I said, there are 2 packages. Which do you have?
Been a while since I signed up but seems like it was the second level up. There was at least three levels when I signed up. Not sure about now. If anyone knows how to screen shot and post let me know and I’ll do it.

Well I’ll be damned. Mea culpa on that, then.

That being said it looks like the cheapest package AT&T Now has with AMC available is $93/month. Outrageous amount to pay for streaming. It’s a no from me, dawg.
I use Philo for AMC and A&E (gotta have LivePD) , it's $17.28 a month.

I do too. Every UK game on CBS is a national broadcast

Thanks, I bought this:

TV Antenna, Newest TV Digital Amplified Signal Booster Support 4k/1080P/VHF/UHF Freeview Television Channels with 80 Miles Long Range 13.3ft Coax Cable

It arrived day before yesterday. I get 26 view-able channels with good reception. (HD). I have CBS form DC and Baltimore. I will check it more but thanks. It was $15.99. It shows not available on Amazon now but I got one. Had several of my kind of channels.

ADVERTISEMENT