ADVERTISEMENT

All-NBA Teams

John Wall is now eligible to sign the Designated Player Veteran Extension.

That is 4 years/$168m. And he's worth every dime.

Reactions: Aike and MWes11
Congrats to AD and JW!!!

I think Kat will be in it next year and JW will make second team.

Davis is our first 1st-teamer (second time for him) since Ralph Beard and Alex Groza in 1951. Crazy, from 1959 (Hagan, 2nd team) until 2012 (Rondo, 3rd) we didn't have an all-NBA cat. Then Rondo, Davis, Cousins 2nd team twice, Wall 3rd team. KAT will be on a team soon.

edit: Somehow I missed Mashburn in 2003 on the 3rd team

Last edited:
1st or 2nd in the league in rebounding for 4 straight years.
Thats fine, but this isn't a lifetime achievement award. It is based on a year to year basis and KAT and Boogie's numbers are better. I guess he gets the nod because his team made the playoffs and underachieved again?

DeAndre Jordan: 12.7 pts, 13.8 reb, 21.8 PER
Karl Towns: 25.1 pts, 12.3 reb, 26 PER
Demarcus Cousins: 27 pts, 11 reb, 25.7 PER

Thats fine, but this isn't a lifetime achievement award. It is based on a year to year basis and KAT and Boogie's numbers are better. I guess he gets the nod because his team made the playoffs?

DeAndre Jordan: 12.7 pts, 13.8 reb, 21.8 PER
Karl Towns: 25.1 pts, 12.3 reb, 26 PER
Demarcus Cousins: 27 pts, 11 reb, 25.7 PER
DeAndre Jordan has also made the playoffs since 2012 and the Clippers have finished in the top-4 of the Western Conference 5 years in a row. It may not be a lifetime achievement award, but the players making these teams tend to play for playoff teams. Winning counts.

Cousins needs to grow up and show more maturity and he will get the recognition his game deserves. His attitude kills him and keeps him from being recognized as a top 3 big man in the league.

Cousins needs to grow up and show more maturity and he will get the recognition his game deserves. His attitude kills him and keeps him from being recognized as a top 3 big man in the league.

I went to a Pacers-Kings game this season, and Cousins was crying the whole game, getting into it with fans who were heckling him, failing to get back on defense because he was pouting to refs. He has insane talent, but there's a good reason he doesn't get respect.

Reactions: Bobcat94
So he's a good rebounder? He averages like 2 more boards a game that Cuz and KAT who bout average more than 10 points a game more than him. Being a good rebounder alone doesn't exactly scream WOW!

ADVERTISEMENT