ADVERTISEMENT

Alford is honestly not that good of a coach

Apr 20, 2009
Starting this year he was big time on the hot seat. The last 2 years UCLA was terrible. Therefore, I think the cats win because they are the better coached team.

P.S. he'll be a great fit at Indiana, an occasional good year, but mostly irrelevant.

Reactions: SaguaroCat
When he left Welsh in with that 3rd foul I knew he made a mistake. That came back and bit in him the arse

I was thinking the same thing. I kinda want him to go to IU because they deserve each other haha. But at the same time if he stays put it's almost a garuntee we will catch up with them on NC's

In 5 years this was their deepest run in the tourney? The first year with all Howlands players they were decent but for some reason I think they were on probation?

Better then a lot, which SEC school wouldn't take 3 sweet sixteens in four years? You are looking through blue tinted glasses my friend. Better then average but not great. Baring the blue blooded programs, most programs would actually take that. Also they are getting better, they being UCLA, I mean you can see growth in the last four years of that program especially the difference in how they have played us.

ADVERTISEMENT